Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

The Fashion! demo...

Eros92

Featured Posts

MonsterOfSpain
2 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

there's legit a mashup made of the exact get lucky instrumental that sounds the same :sweat: it is a remixed get lucky instrumental

by the way, this features demo lyrics in a 2014 video too. with the "ethereal" parts that everyone was freaking out about.

the fact that lms couldn't clock it right away is embarrasing, but I got to admit that the mashup is amazing.

Where is this from? On the last few seconds the vocals sound different too... can't believe that has been out for so long lol

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
misunderstood
4 hours ago, Sure Joanne said:

everything about that demo was fake it's a mashup of get lucky and fashion! demo from 2013 :laughga: 

there's even a legit mashup made that sounds almost the same as the "leak" but the leak is slightly remixed at the beginning or whatever.

Sis that mashup you're talking about was made by country club martini crew in 2014, made with the stems. The demo leaked by Project Gaga is different. The original version. https://m.reddit.com/r/LadyGaga/comments/20ghjm/lady_gaga_get_fashion_daft_punk_vs_country_club/ its removed from SoundCloud but this is an original post.

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Seashell Hooker

Oh how I wish she kept the "Fantastic, chic, freak" part. It SLAAAAAAYSSSS!

Aphrodite Lady ~ Seashell Bikini

Mistress Dita

That demo is soooo good. Fashion! Was my least favorite song on ARTPOP. It might move up in ranking now. Im praying they leak Onion Girl or Temple or TEA or anything ACT 2. I will literally be in heaven 

misunderstood
1 hour ago, Mistress Dita said:

That demo is soooo good. Fashion! Was my least favorite song on ARTPOP. It might move up in ranking now. Im praying they leak Onion Girl or Temple or TEA or anything ACT 2. I will literally be in heaven 

Nobody has those songs sadly

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

Mistress Dita
34 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I would hate it if someone sent me a link :chica:

Literally people all you have to do is google it. Its all over....

Mistress Dita
39 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

Nobody has those songs sadly

Don't ruin my last chances at happiness:saladga:

Archived