Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Jeff Confirms Zedd to be producing on the next album

PYRAMIDS

Featured Posts

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel

*Here's what his pop stuff sounds like (not sure if this was already posted)

[media=]

Huh, that's not that bad.

Every time there's new producers announced, I always wonder how it'll turn out when they work with Gaga. What I liked the most off of BTW is that she worked on every single record with the others, and it's cool to hear a mixing of different sounds.

I'm excited to see how Zedd will sound mixed with Gaga.

3 points in and ready for more

Shaney

Every time there's new producers announced, I always wonder how it'll turn out when they work with Gaga. What I liked the most off of BTW is that she worked on every single record with the others, and it's cool to hear a mixing of different sounds.

I only like the chorus and the part after it. How long ago was this song released?

heavymlover

Remember that Gaga is a pop artist at the end. What we've heard of Zedd so far is just club oriented music. It will sound different under Gaga's co-production. Think on Garibay or DJWS for example, both are DJ's but they had a strong pop influence with Gaga on their sides.

Miel

I only like the chorus and the part after it. How long ago was this song released?

A few months ago, I think.

The song is very... radio easy. The whole snare-snare build up and the bass-out club fade sort of structure. But that seems like it was intended to be a radio hitter. The production is alright, seems like it's a bit intricate (me rikey).

Remember that Gaga is a pop artist at the end. What we've heard of Zedd so far is just club oriented music. It will sound different under Gaga's co-production. Think on Garibay or DJWS for example, both are DJ's but they had a strong pop influence with Gaga on their sides.

Yes, Gaga really likes to implement pop (and all her other influences, usually rock) into it. Thus, a new sound!

3 points in and ready for more

JoseLittleMonster

Zedd is so hot tbqfh, I want him in my bed right now.

cute yes, s-xy no. :nacho:

MANiCURE1295

I like this! A lot!

Squidward T

I just heard Zedd is also producing Lesbeaver's album so that just destroyed my likeness for him :sick:

Funny how some people hate Fernando and RedOne. When they created Gaga's biggest hits.

Miracle

I just heard Zedd is also producing Lesbeaver's album so that just destroyed my likeness for him :sick:

Just 1 song

La Rosalia

Funny how some people hate Fernando and RedOne. When they created Gaga's biggest hits.

this

Primetime

hmm, i love his btw remixes, i hope they do good work together

Rino

So if Justin Bieber and Gaga are using the same producer it looks like mainstream has found its new wave...

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

La Rosalia

*Here's what his pop stuff sounds like (not sure if this was already posted)

[media=]

1:32 - 1:47 :legend: awesome sound, if he created this beats for this flop girl, imagine when he makes over-the top beats with gaga

Archived