Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
question

About SB half time show guest

Jinzo

Featured Posts

Sky del Blue

I think that the smartest move would be to go with Kesha - she wouldn't steal spotlight from gaga and gaga would be praised because she gave her an opportunity to perform on the biggest show

I'd like for them to do Tik Tok/Born This Way together

1 minute ago, macca said:

Yassss! Starboy/feel it coming mashup I would be slain.:giveup:

ikr! they could come up with something really good and interesting :firega:

Arizona Sky

My mom actually wants him to be the guest lol

But no for me. As much as I love his album, he's not for the Super Bowl.  I want a legendary rock act!

Just now, BloodyMonster said:

My mom actually wants him to be the guest lol

But no for me. As much as I love his album, he's not for the Super Bowl.  I want a legendary rock act!

the straights love the Weeknd  and that could help gaga a lot :giveup:

Ryusei
8 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

I think that the smartest move would be to go with Kesha - she wouldn't steal spotlight from gaga and gaga would be praised because she gave her an opportunity to perform on the biggest show

I'd like for them to do Tik Tok/Born This Way together

I'd love that :giveup:

Musery

Future Lover
2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

It would be nice if you would elaborate on how you came with the conclusion of The Weeknd being the guest :saladga:

The Weeknd's new album is called "Starboy" and Gaga is starring in "A Star is Born." Isn't it obvious? :poot:

2 minutes ago, TCHIKITAH said:

It would be nice if you would elaborate on how you came with the conclusion of The Weeknd being the guest :saladga:

i'm just asking...that's why the question tag,. i'm just curious , and i think he could be a great choice 

KingRedd

On Facebook in the comments of her Pepsi post, thy are dragging her and saying why her. They all want Rock musicians or metal. I think it would be very smart of her to have a classic rock group like Led or someone that can bring that rock crowd in. She's already looked at as a pop star so there is no need to bring in another pop star unless it's Madonna. 

May I Read You? 😎

Archived