Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
opinion

Super Bowl expectations

Thomas P

Featured Posts

Thomas P

You guys have way to high of expectations for what the Super Bowl is gonna do for gaga's career. 

It will boost her sales, and she may make it back to number 1 on iTunes, but only for like a day. 

Its not a miracle performance. A lot of TEMPORARY buzz will be created and disapate quickly after.

The only thing it will definitely help is ticket sales, BUT ONLY IF she does what Beyoncé did last year, and announces the tour immediately after. 

I really really really hope I'm wrong, and that you guys are right, and if that's the case please @ me with a mean gif, because I will have deserved it, but for the time being, I'm gonna stay realistic. This way I won't be disappointed when MR doesn't immediately become gaga's first top 10 hit since Dope. 

Feel free to rip me to shreds. :classy::gum:

maxresdefault.jpg

(because he's hot and it might save me from crucification) 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, Thomas P said:

This way I won't be disappointed when MR doesn't immediacy become gaga's first top 10 hit since Dope. 

Let MR die :poot:

It's time for A-YO slash John Wayne to top the charts :poot:

JupiterDrive
10 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

ayno has died even before its release

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, iFameMonzter said:

ayno has died even before its release

it's really catchy and might work on the radio

JustAnotherDay

The Super Bowl gives a great boost, MR will have a great sales week and make a new peak, Joanne will sell great too. And her old singles are gonna get pretty high on itunes.

was NickARTPOP

monsterdino
15 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

:golfclap:

Fame IV

I can't wait. Gaga is rehearsing a lot so it will be an epic show. She always leave her mark at the events she goes. She is unique :)

A Star is Born ⭐

She's going to definitely deliver a show-stopping set, that's all I'm here for.

Don't really care for sells or her getting new fans, this is an event for the hardcore fans. 

❤ x ❤

Blahwhatever22

I'm more excited to see her bring us an amazing show. The sales boost will be good regardless and joanne will get some much needed interest brought back to it. I just hope she performs her new single rather than only promoting MR or PI, I think it's time for A new single.

AnglerfishbraBENUS

I'm gonna need Metallica there, Edge of Glory, and Pokerface or Just Dance opening

Also anticipating and epic You and I performance instead of million reasons or anything else

I just want to see the performance, Ive always wanted her to do the Superbowl <3 sales boost will be amazing aswell but I hope she performs a new single, and maybe release a video for it a day before the Superbowl. That would be a smart move I think

Archived