Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

Theory on Dancin' In Circles

juju

Featured Posts

Speaking earlier about Dancin' in Circles, @Skai Jackson pondered the following:

"Most people would find Lady Gaga's approaches to a more alternative route as a pastiche—and her previous work is arguably superior in terms of originality and creativity. This means no offense for Gaga since people also favor “Joanne" and it's beautiful message behind it. However, this does not deter the critiques given by observers of her from the past months. In an interesting interview with Vanity Fair, Gaga stated this:

"I have this weird thing that if I sleep with someone they're going to take my creativity from me through my vagina," the 24-year-old says in the magazine's September issue.

And despite her legion of devoted fans, Gaga admits that she's "perpetually lonely."

"I'm lonely when I'm in relationships. It's my condition as an artist," she says. "I'm drawn to bad romances. And my song [‘Bad Romance’] is about whether I go after those [sort of relationships] or if they find me. I'm quite celibate now; I don't really get time to meet anyone."

It is also speculated that “Joanne" was created in 2016 where she was in a relationship with Taylor Kinney in which fans kept in mind the decline in grand ideas from her. The pre-chorus states: “Dancing in circles, feels good to be lonely" so even if she is in a relationship Gaga is isolated because she also stated that she pleads for normal conversations with people. These types of relationships always come in full-circle: whether they find her or she desperately seeks for it.

Think about it this way: Gaga uses her creativity to imagine her lover giving what she desires, and if Gaga has this “weird thing" it's almost as if she's the wanting to gain that creativity back.

Traditionally, circles were believed by ritual magicians to form a protective barrier between themselves and what they summoned. In modern times, practitioners generally cast magic circles to contain and concentrate the energy they raise during a ritual. Could it be that the circles is in reference to break that barrier between her creativity?"

Thoughts? :oprah: 

❤ x ❤

Just now, Supersonic said:

Nice sh*tpost, top memes good sirs

This is not affiliated with me, all views and opinions can be attributed to @Skai Jackson. Don't come at me for doing my good deed of the day. :awkney: 

❤ x ❤

Panchecco

y'all trying to figure out the meaning behind DIC like:
giphy.gif

Gagz writing a song about her bussy knowing that her fans are going to theorize about the song like:
Smile-so-hard-Lady-Gaga-bashful-reaction

10 minutes ago, Panchecco said:

y'all trying to figure out the meaning behind DIC like:
giphy.gif

Gagz writing a song about her bussy knowing that her fans are going to theorize about the song like:
Smile-so-hard-Lady-Gaga-bashful-reaction

omg where is the second gif from

MrFameKills
49 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

Nice sh*tpost, top memes good sirs

b5R4nub.gif

wish ya good fortune in tha wars 2 come

Archived