Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
news

Gaga working with Dallas Davidson and Brian Kennedy

Infinity Wave

Featured Posts

Tokyo Rose
15 minutes ago, alushlullaby said:

What do so many people see in Sinner's Prayer. Am I the only one who thinks it's the worst song on the album? It goes nowhere. It stays in one place.

They are as pretentious as Gaga's prop guitar 

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nattuggla
4 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

well judging by the producers its a fair guess. Granted it was a verystrong statement but its still very plausible.

If Gaga wa working with someone like Skrillix for example,  its a fair assumption that they woud be making some sort of electronic music. 

Well also a lot of people guessed that Gaga would create funky music with Mark Ronson like "Uptown Funk" and we got something totally different. The point is that with Gaga you never know the exact outcome will be.

We also don't know if it is for the next studio album or just one song for the ASIB soundtrack or for the Superbowl or any other side project. So at this point having meltdowns over her future music directions is pointless and unnecessary. Just be patient and start judging when you actually hear the results. Simple!

CyanLights
3 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

Well also a lot of people guessed that Gaga would create funky music with Mark Ronson like "Uptown Funk" and we got something totally different. The point is that with Gaga you never know the exact outcome will be.

We also don't know if it is for the next studio album or just one song for the ASIB soundtrack or for the Superbowl or any other side project. So at this point having meltdowns over her future music directions is pointless and unnecessary. Just be patient and start judging when you actually hear the results. Simple!

Very true, I agree with you thought that people shouldn't be having meltdowns, it is fairly ridiculous. I just think people want something in the vein of what Gaga use to do, and thats pop music. 

You are definitely right in that this could be for a number of projects, especially since I dont see another studio record coming our for a number of years.

JustAnotherDay

lmao this thread is dramatic, why are y'all ignoring the fact that she is working with an R&B (!!!!!) producer

was NickARTPOP

nattuggla
19 minutes ago, CyanLights said:

Very true, I agree with you thought that people shouldn't be having meltdowns, it is fairly ridiculous. I just think people want something in the vein of what Gaga use to do, and thats pop music. 

You are definitely right in that this could be for a number of projects, especially since I dont see another studio record coming our for a number of years.

I have the feeling Gaga won't abandon Pop music in her future.

I think with #Joanne Gaga wanted to create an album for her family and herself where she approaches her wishes, feelings, fears and struggles and that of her family and friends. For me this album era seems more like a "healing" phase and she wanted to give this to people who can connect to all these issues and also showing her human, vulnerable side (Stefani side, not Gaga). Hence also the toned-down looks and very analog album atmosphere. The latter wouldn't be authentic if she would hide those lyrics behind overproduced sounds and synths.

Gaga has changed all the time, with every album cycle. So I really think her next studio album won't be country-influenced but something else.

JustAnotherDay
16 hours ago, macca said:

Sinners prayer says hi (worst song in herstory)

I know it's not an album but Joanne is not commercial pop. It's heavily folk country orientatated it was a risk and it didn't pay off. 

Time to head back to pop now gags. Remember, "pop music will never be low brow" :awkney:

sweetie, just wondering, what is the point of having an account here or even calling yourself a fan if all you do is attack Gaga? Because that's all that you post 

was NickARTPOP

Blueskye
5 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

sweetie, just wondering, what is the point of having an account here or even calling yourself a fan if all you do is attack Gaga? Because that's all that you post 

:ladyhaha::toofunny::reductive:

Ooolong
49 minutes ago, Tokyo Rose said:

They are as pretentious as Gaga's prop guitar 

rbp.gif

The Unbannable Chanteuse

CyanLights
29 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I have the feeling Gaga won't abandon Pop music in her future.

I think with #Joanne Gaga wanted to create an album for her family and herself where she approaches her wishes, feelings, fears and struggles and that of her family and friends. For me this album era seems more like a "healing" phase and she wanted to give this to people who can connect to all these issues and also showing her human, vulnerable side (Stefani side, not Gaga). Hence also the toned-down looks and very analog album atmosphere. The latter wouldn't be authentic if she would hide those lyrics behind overproduced sounds and synths.

Gaga has changed all the time, with every album cycle. So I really think her next studio album won't be country-influenced but something else.

Yeah thats very true, I remember that being a huge issue with BTW among critics, that it was a good message behind a loud sound, which damped the message just a tad, so she is truly accomplishing that with Joanne. I think Gaga can shine bright if she did music that more more "rock" if that makes sense

nattuggla
Just now, CyanLights said:

Yeah thats very true, I remember that being a huge issue with BTW among critics, that it was a good message behind a loud sound, which damped the message just a tad, so she is truly accomplishing that with Joanne. 

I really liked the music of BTW and its message. But the way how this message was spread was not my cup of tea. especially with the horns and the talks about generating a new race. The messages of BTW was sometimes "Over The Top" for me and I think this was also a reason why she alienated herself a lot in the eyes of the GP. 

That is also a reason why I can enjoy the #Joanne era mush better since it is more toned-down, authentic and not really "Over The Top"!

CyanLights
8 minutes ago, nattuggla said:

I really liked the music of BTW and its message. But the way how this message was spread was not my cup of tea. especially with the horns and the talks about generating a new race. The messages of BTW was sometimes "Over The Top" for me and I think this was also a reason why she alienated herself a lot in the eyes of the GP. 

That is also a reason why I can enjoy the #Joanne era mush better since it is more toned-down, authentic and not really "Over The Top"!

I loved the actual music as a standalone listening experience, but I really didnt like  a lot of the alien visuals (I hate sci-fi, its just not realistic for me). I prefer dark and creepy visuals rather than over the top alien sci fi themes so I get where youre coming from. again, the actual music was amazing thiugh. 

ARTEPOPINTHELIFE

Is #LG6 actually happening? I have seen the iHeartRadio tweet and it makes me think about the possibility of getting a new album now.

What do you think?

xoxo

ryhanna
On 14/01/2017 at 11:13 PM, Cerny said:

Shes ready to jump to country music completely. Joanne was just the tease. :sis:

A reverse Swiftian expedition 

nattuggla
1 minute ago, CyanLights said:

I loved the actual music as a standalone listening experience, but I really didnt like  a lot of the alien visuals (I hate sci-fi, its just not realistic for me). I prefer dark and creepy visuals rather than over the top alien sci fi themes so I get where youre coming from. again, the actual music was amazing thiugh. 

I also get your point. I really loved The Fame commercial. It was dark and creepy but somehow also sexy! 

Archived