Million Reasons ft. Luke Bryan confirmed

giphy.gif

Cold as ice cream, but still as sweet.

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Infinity Wave
10 minutes ago, T E Anne said:

"ARTPOP" is really an inferno and it's the only song on the record that I didn't really wanna go anywhere or explode . . . Because, then, it would just be like composing something that would be just like every other sort of orgasm that I've ever had. And because it's really the center of the record, I really wanted there to be a more infinite tone . . . I didn't want ["ARTPOP"] to grow too much, I wanted it to kind of hypnotize people and become like a mantra."

Never read that explanation, but God ARTPOP really has that infinte feeling that hits you towards the song... 

Tbh, ARTPOP is one of her best song ever imo. Thank you for sharing Gaga's thought about it! :hug:

Colourful

crisTEAne
1 minute ago, Infinity Wave said:

Never read that explanation, but God ARTPOP really has that infinte feeling that hits you towards the song... 

Tbh, ARTPOP is one of her best song ever imo. Thank you for sharing Gaga's thought about it! :hug:

you're welcome. :nick: 

it's funny, because both the studio and the live version hypnotize you, but the latter by fünking you up with its glamours cruelty. :giveup: 

maxresdefault.jpg

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

Infinity Wave
4 hours ago, Zilla said:

What's so wrong with country music? Especially now considering country is going more pop? Y'all overreacting as per usual and it's becoming quite redundant. 

This!

Plus, I love when country meets pop, those 2 genders combined in a song slays my existance tbh

Colourful

Infinity Wave
Just now, T E Anne said:

you're welcome. :nick: 

it's funny, because both the studio and the live version hypnotize you, but the latter by fünking you up with its glamours cruelty. :giveup: 

maxresdefault.jpg

The live version :giveup: 

I actually can't live if I don't watch the ARTPOP ball opening once a week, at least

Colourful

5 minutes ago, Infinity Wave said:

This!

Plus, I love when country meets pop, those 2 genders combined in a song slays my existance tbh

A lot of people don't like country music it's quite annoying to listen to.

sinners prayer says hi. It's been deleted from my phone.

Infinity Wave
Just now, macca said:

But a lot like it too, that's the point. 

I personally L O V E Sinner's prayer, the lyrics, the music, the production, everything! It's a great song imo, and I'd love to hear more country themed music from her, but hey that's a matter of opinion.

Colourful

It's as if Gaga is reading Cyndi Lauper's wikipedia page and taking notes.

I have no issue with Gaga releasing country music, I have an issue with her releasing bad country music.

She has the name recognition and enough clout in the industry to collaborate with anyone, and she is choosing them? Call Jack White and have him produce a cute country EP for you. Call Natalie Mains and release some angry little anti-Trump record. Ask Elton to hook you up with a song writing session with Brandi Carlile. Dolly's been trying to put on her dancin' wig for a while now, why not collaborate with her? Gaga's collaboration with the walking dead has proven successful, so why not reach out to Wanda Jackson or Loretta Lynn?

I just don't understand this corny country drag thing she is doing.

nattuggla
1 hour ago, ViktorMonster said:

i wish she had Troy and BoomC*ock back in her team
*tara too *

59 minutes ago, ViktorMonster said:

she has one hes just shitty
putting their friendship before their work and letting her do whatever she wants
telling her her **** is lit when its not 

1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

because she has no good manager to guide her

Well, I just want to remind you who brought her into the ARTPOP mess where she was abandoned by a lot of people, media called her a "flop" and "she is over", where she was broken inside and wanted to quit music. Yes it was Troy!

And who helped her to regain some acclaim in the eyes of the GP? Yes, Bobby. When you look closely you will see that now not many critics are calling her album a "flop" or that she is "over"  compared to 2013.... She is in a better light than years ago.

I think we should be more grateful that she had a manager who was also her friend. Because he helped her to stand up and maybe Gaga wouldn't be here anymore and we would not get any music in the future.

It just makes me mad that many fans are not aware what Bobby has done for Gaga and people here are giving a sh*t about her just because the fans put their interest over Gagas and her well being. 

But I have to admit now that she is up and about again she needs a firm hand on her. He could still be her friend but he should tell her which actions should be taken to push her career without restricting her freedom too much. So they should find a middle course, which is good for Gaga AND her career!

SpookyKid
46 minutes ago, ViktorMonster said:

i wish she had Troy and BoomC*ock back in her team
*tara too *

So you want her to be unhappy and just a money machine? ok.

And Tara has Lupus, she can't keep with Gaga's schedule

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

SpookyKid
34 minutes ago, macca said:

But you got 4 albums full of pop music, let her cater to other audiences if she wants to

And Sinners Prayer is one of Gaga's best songs :D 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Just now, SpookyKid said:

But you got 4 albums full of pop music, let her cater to other audiences if she wants to

And Sinners Prayer is one of Gaga's best songs :D 

Sure. She can absolutely do what she likes but this album is clearly not to a lot of people's taste as we can see with its performance. And the flop singles. She needs those GP dollars if she wants to have a long career and remain somewhat relevant. She can't ride the wave of her first 3 albums forever. This album was a risk that didn't pay off so back to pop next please. At the end of the day we all want the person we stan for to be popular and at the top.

sales=more albums=big shows=long career.

:bye:

Archived