❤︎ OUT NOW! ❤︎
performance

Diplo says he and Gaga will be back at Super Bowl next month

Janne Monsen Tveit

Featured Posts

Janne Monsen Tveit
13 minutes ago, thierryrreiht said:

i thought it was first said this morning

Sorry, I looked through both "News and events" and "Gaga thoughts" and couldn't find anything! 

http://730.no

Blueskye

Well it's the first time I'm seeing this thanks to this thread so :fthis:

OT: what has Diplo got to do with the SB and more specifically Gaga's performance :neyde:

(i.e. he shouldn't be there)

TSUNAMI
5 minutes ago, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

Sorry, I looked through both "News and events" and "Gaga thoughts" and couldn't find anything! 

It's okay. 

You can report all of them for even replying into this thread with "Already Posted" word play they all got up here but I'm sure you're the good one and don't mind if you made a mistake. 

No need to apologize for such things when you're made fun of because you wanted to share something with a fanbase and being a little late. 

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Greanskye said:

Well it's the first time I'm seeing this thanks to this thread so :fthis:

Exactly. 

Janne Monsen Tveit
2 minutes ago, Parach said:

It's okay. 

You can report all of them for even replying into this thread with "Already Posted" word play they all got up here but I'm sure you're the good one and don't mind if you made a mistake. 

No need to apologize for such things when you're made fun of because you wanted to share something with a fanbase and being a little late. 

Thank you! I don't care about salty comments tbh, I've been busy all day and just saw the Diplo thing on Facebook. It's probably nothing, but I thought some would find it interesting! 

I've been watching GagaDaily since the early days, but just recently made an account. And way too often I miss things because they're just mentioned in other discussions. 

http://730.no

TSUNAMI
Just now, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

Thank you! I don't care about salty comments tbh, I've been busy all day and just saw the Diplo thing on Facebook. It's probably nothing, but I thought some would find it interesting! 

I've been watching GagaDaily since the early days, but just recently made an account. And way too often I miss things because they're just mentioned in other discussions. 

I'm glad you signed in! 

Blueskye
8 minutes ago, Janne Monsen Tveit said:

And way too often I miss things because they're just mentioned in other discussions. 

This. People here expect you know that something was discussed two weeks ago in somebody's mother's thread. Like no. :awkney:

Glad you're posting. I used to always feel put off because you either get ignored or worse. Community failing a being a community. :excuseu:

Aley Eggsalad

If dipthong steps 1 foot on that stage,I'm going to dwindle his career into Canadian hipster music level of irrelevancy

TiQM8e4.png

Thanks for posting but we already have a thread on this:

Please continue the discussion there. Thanks !

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Zilla locked this topic

Archived