💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga was the same age as Ariana Grande here

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip
1 minute ago, Tokyo Rose said:

If you look at Ariana's target demographic, it makes perfect sense.

Gaga's demographic was always more varied and generally a bit more mature. 

Very true. Ariana appeals to young teenagers whereas Gaga's main demographic during the fame were young adults and even people in their 30s.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndyDWUW

I think I'll look younger at that age too, some people still think I'm in high school :oprah:

How old do I look?

Do I have a baby face?

Normal face? :grr:

Panchecco

I thing Gaga's face changed very fast.... She already looked like a woman at 23 years old Ariana literally looks like she just started High School :air:

I still think Gaga is very beautiful though 

I still have the conspiracy that alot of "SUPERSTARS" which have a younger fanbase (Ariana, Selena, Taylor, etc...) are forced by their management to stay young as long as possible an look like a teeengaer for the next decade. Medication or i dont know what...

Ahri Under You
1 hour ago, Alien Tulip said:

It's the makeup. This is from the same photoshoot and she looks 23

fb3777fcae_80129713_o2.jpg

SHES SO BEAUTIFUL :giveup:

12 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

I still have the conspiracy that alot of "SUPERSTARS" which have a younger fanbase (Ariana, Selena, Taylor, etc...) are forced by their management to stay young as long as possible an look like a teeengaer for the next decade. Medication or i dont know what...

I heard a rumour that JB uses hormone suppressants so his hairline doesn't recede from a teens point to the higher adults point making his face more youthful 

Mariah - Ariana - Rihanna

alestevens
17 minutes ago, AlotofApollo said:

I find Taylor to look her age tho

Lorde definitely doesn't look younger, she looks older.

Miley looks her age.

Justin and Selena look their age, maybe just a little younger.

Ariana is the only 1 that looks way younger.

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

The sucess makes them go old? Because Ariana has aged, when she released The Way she looked like 14, know she looks like 19. Same for Selena who is already looking as if she was in her twenty.

gagasgrande

for ariana its literally all about the makeup. she has matured a lot in the last 2 years imo tbh. this was in june 2016 and she looked a lot older to me than she did before 

ariana-grande-performs-at-hp-lounge-part 

gagasgrande

also, this photo is from 2010 and ariana looks mature here (at least to me) bc of the different makeup 

normal_003.png 

2 hours ago, Brolysskins said:

Gaga never really acted her age. Even when she was younger during The fame. She always acted and dressed in a way that we can't really put an age to. Like she kinda had her own way of acting, always mature always respectful etc. And she still is the same and i think that is what made her so successful. Despite her age, she never "Matured, or Grew". Like there was no moment in her career where the public was like "Omg this is her coming out as an adult!". Ariana, Miley, Selena all were part of our childhood and that is why once they left their Disney characters behind, we started to see them as more mature. lol at my essay

She matured...

xoxo Joanne, remember :giggle:

Archived