If you could erase a Joanne song?

TCHIKITAH

Featured Posts

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
alextruper17
1 minute ago, Hybrid Rose said:

Grigio Girls - never liked it, never felt right.

Love your picture.

Miss Americana & The Heartbreak Prince

TCHIKITAH
29 minutes ago, Antonio said:

Hide contents

Hey Girl tbh

28 minutes ago, iamsean said:

Hey Girl...

Girls united 💅🏼

StrawberryBlond

The standard - Hey Girl.

The deluxe - Just Another Day.

Hey Girl is a massive disappointment. This was the collab that many Gaga fans had been wanting for several years. I was expecting a big anthem along the vein of What Kind Of Man, only with 2 singers. And this is what we get? A dull, plodding song were Florence sounds half-asleep? A song whose topic sounds like they couldn't think of anything to write about so just put in a basic message of female friendship? That's it? Wasted opportunity. And as for Just Another Day, Gaga's attempt at trying to do a Beatles song does not sit right with me considering how overrated I think they are. This song just sounds silly, like borderline comedy and this style suits men so much better. I've never heard a woman sing a song like this and it doesn't work. Just as well she didn't put this on the standard.

TCHIKITAH
1 minute ago, petedagrk said:

Joanne (title track) or Hey Girl

Hey girl where do you think you're going?

TCHIKITAH
Just now, StrawberryBlond said:

The standard - Hey Girl.

The deluxe - Just Another Day.

Hey Girl is a massive disappointment. This was the collab that many Gaga fans had been wanting for several years. I was expecting a big anthem along the vein of What Kind Of Man, only with 2 singers. And this is what we get? A dull, plodding song were Florence sounds half-asleep? A song whose topic sounds like they couldn't think of anything to write about so just put in a basic message of female friendship? That's it? Wasted opportunity. And as for Just Another Day, Gaga's attempt at trying to do a Beatles song does not sit right with me considering how overrated I think they are. This song just sounds silly, like borderline comedy and this style suits men so much better. I've never heard a woman sing a song like this and it doesn't work. Just as well she didn't put this on the standard.

I see and yes.  Not exactly what I was expecting from these two girl

Sinner's Prayer or Hey Girl.

Spoiler

And I was looking forward to Hey Girl being a bop because Florence is my #2 after Gaga. :saladga:

TCHIKITAH
24 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

Sinners Prayer. Its awful

22 minutes ago, macca said:

Sinners prayer worst song my ears have ever come in contact with.

But.... but... the bass slays!!

Archived