💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Why are you guys saying that Gaga is not a legend?

TSUNAMI

Featured Posts

On 13/01/2017 at 7:56 AM, Tellerphone said:

Yes, Cher is a legend in her own right, but she has not had anywhere near the success or cultural impact that Madonna has had.  No other female entertainer has. Madonna is the ultimate female entertainer and legend and she has earned it by working her ass off for 35 years. Every mainstream pop star has been influenced by her in some way. 

People use the term legend and icon too loosely these days. I've heard people call Demi Lovato, Meghan Trainer and Ariana Grande "Icons". Get real.

Elvis.

The Beatles.

Michael Jackson.

Madonna.

The biggest legends of all. They changed the game.

Fact.

What? Are you ****ing kidding me? Just because you're ignorant and don't know Cher's career it doesn't mean that it isn't legendary. Cher is a ****ing legend with huge cultural impact. You're only saying that 'cause you're young so you should study a bit more before saying such non sense. 

Ps: they're both legends.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Alien Tulip

She's not a legend. She's not even 10 years into her career and she already declined popularity and sales wise during her 5th year of being in the industry. Honestly I couldn't care less if she becomes a legend. I would still be a fan if she did dive bar tours in NYC again as long as the music is good. 

Alien Tulip
On 1/13/2017 at 4:36 AM, ReinventedArt said:

Legends are Bowie, Prince, MJ and Elvis. The icons are Madonna, Janet, Gaga and of course Britney.

Madonna is a legend not an icon lol I'm not even that much of a fan of her she's inarguably one of the most influential female artists in the pop sphere. 

To me when you call someone a legend , it means that his greatest belongs to the past.

For instance,

Britney Spears is a legend for me ( no shade I love her , she was huge enough to earn this status but Primeney will never come back ) .

Beyoncé is not a legend, but she will be once she will fall :creepflop: , now she is still getting bigger and better each era.

Just my opinion though. 

Tellerphone
1 hour ago, Bio said:

What? Are you ****ing kidding me? Just because you're ignorant and don't know Cher's career it doesn't mean that it isn't legendary. Cher is a ****ing legend with huge cultural impact. You're only saying that 'cause you're young so you should study a bit more before saying such non sense. 

Ps: they're both legends.

Do you have trouble reading? I clearly stated that Cher is a legend in her own right. I am very aware of Cher's career and her impact.

Cheers.

Archived