💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What was her plan before?

KleinGa

Featured Posts

KleinGa

No doubt the Superbowl will revive the Joanne era and probably send the album/ era into massive success.

But, what was her plan before she got offered the Superbowl to make this era take off? 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Shipper

Her plan was to recreate her success from the Fame by visiting as many radio stations as she can and make them play her songs. And then another AHS and then tour.  And then thats it.  She would have a big wedding with Kinney and have a soccer team of babies. 

💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕📦💕

DeanWinchester
Just now, Shipper said:

Her plan was to recreate her success from the Fame by visiting as many radio stations as she can and make them play her songs. And then another AHS and then tour.  And then thats it.  She would have a big wedding with Kinney and have a soccer team of babies. 

this sounds a bit right

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

KURUSHITOVSKA

Do you really think she was told she'd do the halftime show in September? XD These things take so long to prepare and for sure she already knew before the album was finished that she'd do it. We and the media might not knew about it bit those are things discussed "privately" between management and co

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

Blahwhatever22

I think the real question is, Was it as good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as, good as gold? 

cc915ba89ce4de87150b269041efbee0.gif

I think she knew she was going to perform even before September. And thats why she didnt even bother to promote at the beginning : remember PI and the lack of promotion for the lead single.

When her MR came out, people knew she is performing at the SB so she promoted just to keep the buzz and made that stupid boring video which is literally made for conservative americans

2 minutes ago, QueenTam said:

I think she knew she was going to perform even before September. And thats why she didnt even bother to promote at the beginning : remember PI and the lack of promotion for the lead single.

When her MR came out, people knew she is performing at the SB so she promoted just to keep the buzz and made that stupid boring video which is literally made for conservative americans

ok what the hell did I just write this makes no sense whatsoever LMAO how do I delete this

Archived