Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

New Intel shoot material\gifs

Leeo

Featured Posts

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This fanbase is stuck. We are always wishing the album was the way it was first supposed to be. 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Neight Shayde

This is 2016. Ruth Hogben x Gaga. Same year as Joanne.

goes to show she can still create and pull off avant-garde ideas.

Idk why y'all want this for Joanne since these kinds of visuals weren't her intention in the first place. messy fanbase.

Lextyr97
8 hours ago, definthejam said:

What are you guys talking about lol these just scream ARTPOP to me.

If these were somehow related to Joanne visuals, it would be like a continuation of ARTPOP. Besides these visuals definitely don't go with Joanne's sound. It would look out of place and weird af

This was before Joanne existed

6 hours ago, joannester said:

Isn't she the monster behind MR MV too tho? :poot:

Kinda "NO". It's more likely MR was a "Haus OF GAGA" creation just like TEOG.................I don't know if she was credited but she wasn't really "involved"

I'm sure she can still implement this kind of technology with the Joanne aesthetic on the tour.

Like, imagine that kind of screen architecture used for visuals when she's performing on the piano, or guitar.

For example, Million Reasons performed either on piano or guitar, accompanied by both physical and screen aesthetics. It can make for possibly her best tour visuals.

[but who knows if she will]

3 points in and ready for more

I dont care if they reuse this whole thing for the SB

She must slap herself thnking about that last minute change

22 hours ago, StarryNight said:

compare that with Joanne visuals 

2509531-8093908310-WVdyO.gif

:giveup:

🌙 - DESTROY WHAT DESTROYS YOU - 🌙

14 hours ago, definthejam said:

What are you guys talking about lol these just scream ARTPOP to me.

If these were somehow related to Joanne visuals, it would be like a continuation of ARTPOP. 

Back in 2014, LG5 was gonna be a continuation of ARTPOP :diane:

R.I.P. once again ARTPOP ACT II 2014-2014 :diane:

13VictorC
On 1/12/2017 at 3:27 PM, OMonster said:

future = February 5th :emma: 2017

Fixed. After all, this is Gaga we are talking about. :derpga:

20 hours ago, Fanta said:

Part of the faith I have in Gaga as an artist is restored. It just comes to show you that when she wants to she can deliver something incredible so effortlessly with the right team of people. I feel like right now she's too focused on the negative things in her life which is why she's sort of put 'Gaga' on 'pause'.

I can't wait for her to snap out of feeling bad for herself and allowing life's problems to derail her. She has so much potential and I hope she can be a professional and show the world she can be a woman made of steel and not one that wears her heart on her sleeve.

I really believe this album was released in part for Gaga to "release an album in 2016" even though she may have wished to wait until she recovered from her personal hardships.

It's almost impossible for "that" Gaga to vanish.

Archived