Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Diamond Heart At SB?

Gagafy

Featured Posts

Gaga shows off one of her apparel for SB with diamonds stitched all over it. Anyone has any leads into this so far?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MaryJaneHolland

Nope. She striggles singing it live :gum: Watch her performance on the dive bar tour...

6 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Nope. She striggles singing it live :gum: Watch her performance on the dive bar tour...

This, as much as I love the song and think it would be great at the SB, she really struggles to sing it. Also, no one outside of this fanbase knows that song. So she should just stick to her classics that everyone can sing along to.

TropicOfCANCER

"gaga shows off one of her apparel for SB with diamonds stitched all over it."

and when, pray tell, did this happen.

LetsGetHigh

No thanks. God this whole "DH at the SB" is more annoying than "Hooker On A Church Corner" and Red Lipstick. :rip:

Just now, vocalqueef said:

This, as much as I love the song and think it would be great at the SB, she really struggles to sing it. Also, no one outside of this fanbase knows that song. So she should just sing her classics that everyone can sing along to.

true. she needs to sing Alejandro and Judas asap

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

"gaga shows off one of her apparel for SB with diamonds stitched all over it."

and when, pray tell, did this happen.

i guess i saw it on FB/Twitter, she mentioned that she would cover her body well.

1 minute ago, Slave Blonde said:

true. she needs to sing Alejandro and Judas asap

I wish she would sing it and grace everyone with the dance-break and the flawless bridge and the EW! :flutter:

but I feel like the song is too controversial :noparty:

Sherlock112

She should definitely perform DH.. She can use pre-recorded vocals for it if she find it difficult to sing live :creepflop:

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

I wish she would sing it and grace everyone with the dance-break and the flawless bridge and the EW! 

When she starts banging her head left and right during the dance break :giveup: 

1 minute ago, Sherlock112 said:

She should definitely perform DH.. She can use pre-recorded vocals for it if she find it difficult to sing live :creepflop:

i actually couldnt understand the lyrics from the song. am i alone? but it's one of my favourite songs on Joanne, probably the top 3.

Lextyr97
1 minute ago, vocalqueef said:

I wish she would sing it and grace everyone with the dance-break and the flawless bridge and the EW! :flutter:

but I feel like the song is too controversial :noparty:

Agreed. Judas is not happening lol

Sherlock112
Just now, Gagafy said:

i actually couldnt understand the lyrics from the song. am i alone? but it's one of my favourite songs on Joanne, probably the top 3.

It's my favorite from the album... I listen to it everyday.. and it should Be the next single..  

CHROMATICA BOUGHT ME BACK!

Archived