šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Sia - "Move Your Body" (Lyric Video)

Andreyw

Featured Posts

Reality
1 hour ago, ArtPLAUSE said:

Sia is such a sellout :poot: always the same sound + releasing songs every other day which all sound the same

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

still great bops tho

Ā 

The song is from This Is Acting though. Those songs were written for other artists who turned them down, of course they're going to have a similar sound and similar layout.

They were all made to be popular songs :awkney:

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Reality
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

Am I the only one who hates lyrics video? I mean at least Sia treats them as actual music videos but most of the time they're just a waste of money imho

and since she treats them as music video why release an actual music video after the lyrics video?Ā :huh:
Ā 

Ā  Reveal hidden contents

hate the remix / loved the album version

Ā 

I bet it's to capitalize on the fact that people would want to look up the lyrics. If they're going to look it up anyway, might as well look up theĀ officialĀ one.

šŸƒšŸ–¤šŸ‘¹

Kanyeee West

OMG Sia is unstoppable, I just loved the new mix of song and the video is really unique , and fun too , congrats to her , jelous people can stay pressed , who this will be a hit WW.

Ā 

These lyric videos are better than Slumber Party Video + all the videos released in 2016 altogether which have boring repetetive visualsĀ .Ā 

StarstruckIllusion

mess at everyone dragging the **** out of this like anybody asked them to. y'all are so bitter Sia is outslaying Gaga in every way it'sĀ sad. Sia has done so much for the music industry that she's undraggable, yet the first time I see her attacked is of course, by the Little Monsters. lmao this is why everyone hates us & why I really don't use this site anymore. Let's hope y'all hate LG6 so much that y'all stop being the messy stans Gaga does not deserve.Ā 

RadioIsOurs

Why does every song on the radio now have to sound like there's a xylophone being playedĀ :saladga:

So wait...

which version of these 3 (album v., single mix or Alan Walker remix) will be send to the radio?

btw Alan Walker remix slays!!!!!!

ā—ļø IG: thebumblebee__ ā—ļø

RadioIsOurs

And wth some of the lyrics are not even correctĀ :ladyhaha:

Guess ha ARTPOP could mean anything...Ā :trollga:

i'm so happy she is finally seeing success afterĀ years of pain andĀ struggle; not only with the music industry and record labels etc.. butĀ with mental illness and depression.

she is an artist. and one of the music industry's greatest.

people saying "She's sold out."Ā haha, okay.
listen to her album 1000FOF released 2 years ago.
listen to Angel By The Wings, released 1 month ago.

i knew people wouldn't acknowledge the concept of This Is Acting; putting on a faƧade and perform hitsĀ written for other artists,
it was genius move on her behalf.

in an interview at the beginning of the era, Ryan Seacrest said "Wouldn't it be nice to score a fewĀ #1's withĀ songs rejectedĀ by other artists?"
well, look at her now - attainingĀ the biggest Song of the Summer and currently the 4th most played artist on Spotify with 31Mil+ monthly listeners.

she's continuing to break all stereotypes ofĀ ageism in the music industryĀ at ageĀ 41.

continue what you're doing Sia, i've been here for 7 years now, and i'm not going anywhere..

---

OT: the album version is better, but it's a certified hit for sure.

5 hours ago, Panchecco said:

Am I the only one who hates lyrics video? I mean at least Sia treats them as actual music videos but most of the time they're just a waste of money imho

and since she treats them as music video why release an actual music video after the lyrics video?Ā :huh:
Ā 

Ā  Hide contents

hate the remix / loved the album version

Ā 

she should release the Performance Edit for this song cuz the cinematography there is beyond amazing :giveup:Ā 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

4 hours ago, M Monstre said:

I bet it's to capitalize on the fact that people would want to look up the lyrics. If they're going to look it up anyway, might as well look up theĀ officialĀ one.

This, and it also helps the song to gain streams towards charting points. If it starts to pick up on radio and people are looking for it online, at least the lyric video is out before the music video.

Archived