đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

My dream Gaga Super Bowl performance

gagadonkster

Do you want this kind of Super Bowl performance?   

9 members have voted

1. 1. Well, do you?

• YAAAAAAS
    • No.

Featured Posts

gagadonkster

As we all know, Gaga will soon perform at the Super Bowl and this is my dream performance that I wish Gaga would do.

First song: Bad Romance

Just like Katy Perry made her entrance riding a tiger, Gaga comes to the stage riding a huge Donald Trump while singing Bad Romance. This way she makes a memorable entrance and makes a political statement at the same time. (I mean that making Trump president is like having a bad romance)

Second Song: Eh Eh 

After entering to the stage Gaga starts singing her most happy pop song eh eh and takes of her huge cape she had during the entrance and under that cape Gaga has colorful bikini. At the end of the happy "Eh Eh" performance Gaga lights hairspray on fire for the old times sake. 

Third Song: Judas

Gaga makes her second statement about Donald Trump being president and during this Judas performance Gaga punches Donald Trump piñata with a baseball bat and Donalt Trumps face is seen in a huge screens that are placed all over the stage. This is the most serious song in this Super Bowl performance.

Fourth Song: Summerboy

After serious Trump dissing performance Gaga sings positive Summerboy summer jam and during this performance hundred gay twink dance around Gaga and at the end of the performance Gaga kisses on gay boy.

Fifth Song: Poker Face (feat. Adele) 

Gaga starts playing huge card deck shaped piano and begins to sing her classic hit pokerface. During this performance there are huge Las Vegas props all over the stage and other Poker related stuff is shown. Gaga puts on her "The Fame" wig and also uses disco stick during this performance. Adele comes to sing with Gaga at the end of this performance.

Sixth and Final Song(s): Joanne and Gypsy

Huge picture of Gagas passed aunt Joanne appears in the screens. Gaga starts to sing her most saddest song Joanne and lights go down. After singing first chorus of Joanne song suddenly changes to Gypsy and Gaga puts on her gypsy clothes. Then wires raise Gaga to the air just like Katy Perry did while singing her firework hit at the Super Bowl. Pictures of Gaga from her childhood to his day are shown on the screens and fireworks are fired.

Don't you think this would be the most epic Super Bowl performance ever? I think it would slay sooooo hard. I can't really wait what Gaga will do! :lolly:

Archived