Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
traditional art

Create The Look

VOLANTIS

Featured Posts

donutellha
Just now, Florian said:

bYKvvwd.gif

ur all losers now sign up for THANKSGIVING SPECIAL- create the turkey where you make Gaga's Italian thanksgiving dinner

nK1O0gd.gif

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS
4 hours ago, donutellha said:

ur all losers now sign up for THANKSGIVING SPECIAL- create the turkey where you make Gaga's Italian thanksgiving dinner

nK1O0gd.gif

I am your dinner (feat. Adele). Indulge. :air: 

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half
  • Like 1

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

It's still "today" somewhere. :emma: 

All your submissions were out of this world but ofc only one was chosen for the event. Now here are the outfits that were submitted and almost chosen. :excited2:

@Ooolong @Why am I on GGD @hoeslay @littlemonsterL5 @LadOfAbyss @Panchecco @Dutch @that juju @HOTNebraskaGuy @Irrelevant @PaperIz @Miel @theARTVampire @August Blue @Decodekid @Lippoutou @Lucas @Donatas @donutellha @Avenues @Quasi @Nene Areola @GypsyBabe @kabirartfling @heit8r @Florian

• YAAAS 1
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

In no particular order here are the killer creations that were considered for the event but however wasn't picked by Gaga. :diane: I've included the judges critiques but keep in mind they're not critiquing your style or design but how it relates to this event. So don't take any of it personally. :hug: 

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

@donutellha

PLZK4r1.jpg

This is inspired by Alexander McQueen and space gadgetry. With a moon crescent headpiece, a collared off-the-shoulder top with a long, furry skirt with circular silk lining, and bronze thigh high platform boots, this embodies Gaga's theatrics and will leave the crowd SHOOK!

Spoiler

"It's so well thought and done that i can see Gaga wearing this in a Met Gala night.You are very talented and you'd be a great stylist  The fur part looks soo good and as I said this is my very favorite look, but I don't think it represents the  "alien fugitive" theme enough."

"Okay, looking at this: It's very fashion-esque, the hair looks great. It looks like Gaga's CFDA Look in a 'The Fame Monster' Version. Would I like her to wear this? Yes. Do I think that this will be the showstopper or the halloween costume you'd think Lady Gaga would wear? I feel like this is a great red carpet dress with good details, but for a halloween look... it stands out as for being scary but classy. A different approach. Toot"

"This outfit is incredible but instantly reminds me of TFM. It's not the freshest of ideas, but I can totally see Gaga wearing this. I can see people going crazy over this look because of the nostalgia and pure badassery of the design, but it also doesn't scream creepy or Halloween to me."

"This outfit is nice, and I think the skirt and headpieces are highlights. Reminds me of her character from AHS Roanoke. I don't think this outfit would make any headlines: it's a bit tame. I also don't think it touches enough with the steampunk theme."

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 4

Florian
3 minutes ago, VOLANTIS said:

GSIsm00.png

@donutellha

PLZK4r1.jpg

This is inspired by Alexander McQueen and space gadgetry. With a moon crescent headpiece, a collared off-the-shoulder top with a long, furry skirt with circular silk lining, and bronze thigh high platform boots, this embodies Gaga's theatrics and will leave the crowd SHOOK!

Reveal hidden contents

"It's so well thought and done that i can see Gaga wearing this in a Met Gala night.You are very talented and you'd be a great stylist  The fur part looks soo good and as I said this is my very favorite look, but I don't think it represents the  "alien fugitive" theme enough."

"Okay, looking at this: It's very fashion-esque, the hair looks great. It looks like Gaga's CFDA Look in a 'The Fame Monster' Version. Would I like her to wear this? Yes. Do I think that this will be the showstopper or the halloween costume you'd think Lady Gaga would wear? I feel like this is a great red carpet dress with good details, but for a halloween look... it stands out as for being scary but classy. A different approach. Toot"

"This outfit is incredible but instantly reminds me of TFM. It's not the freshest of ideas, but I can totally see Gaga wearing this. I can see people going crazy over this look because of the nostalgia and pure badassery of the design, but it also doesn't scream creepy or Halloween to me."

"This outfit is nice, and I think the skirt and headpieces are highlights. Reminds me of her character from AHS Roanoke. I don't think this outfit would make any headlines: it's a bit tame. I also don't think it touches enough with the steampunk theme."

:applause: 

@donutellha did you use charcoal for the skirt ? :O I love it

• Like 1

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

@Avenues

giphy.webp

With the title including, 'Steampunk and Fur', the first thing came to my mind was two different worlds between merged together. The working class represented by steampunk and the upper royalty class displayed by fur. regarding the alien fugitive part, I guess making a demon robot does require some alien tech.

Spoiler

"This is sooo fresh and crazy and even though old style is so innovative.. and instead of adding some fur you put in a whole monster that you created.. and then you put some wheel in his eye and an eye in his hand  I am so shook at what an unrecognized  talent can do... Like... ughhh. I love art and I love inspiration and creativity and originality and things that hit me."

"This is such a unique concept. Although it's not as fashion-y as the other ones, I think this stands out as being one, you have to keep looking at. It literally grabs you eye. This is one outfit, where the Top part is really buying me. I think it's really REALLY well executed. The only thing that I don't like about this Outfit is the bottom half. Whereas the Top is so very well thought out and avant-garde, I feel like the bottom half is not really fitting. There is so much going on, on the Top, that the bottom just needed to be a bit more simple for my liking. A long black skirt or something like that, would've really kept the focus on the Top and made me like this outfit even more. But in the end it's just preference. Toot."

"This is most definitely Halloween and creepy af. I'm not sure I like the design all that much, but it is definitely something that would make headlines. The entire top half is what won me over. The bottom half seems very blasé in comparison. Possible a longer skirt with a train or even a skirt that had a split in it showing off the legs would have been a better choice."

"Here's an outfit I really would like Gaga to try! A Halloween costume that echoes the C2C era. I love the idea of bringing a "live" robot monster with her to the party. My favorite part of this costume is definitely the necklaces and eye piece. Good job combining sophistication and spook. The gears seemed a bit uninspired - they could've been used better, perhaps in jewelry or a hair piece. This lacks alien-fugitive vibes."

• Like 2
  • YAAAS 3
  • Love 1

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

@Florian

NfPc42T.jpg

In her early life, the alien fugitive wanted to create the purest and most tolerant race in the universe. But after killing Mother G.O.A.T., the darkness entered her heart and her soul. Years after years her soul darkened. The best scientist of the universe, Dr. Abramovic, Dr. Bennet and Dr. Kinney tried to save her life... from elimination. But it was in vain. Even Dr. Aspiras couldn't save her dark roots. She was put in jail in order to protect the race that she created from her new dark *cough*country*cough* influence.

From her cell, Lady Gaga prepared a new evil plan : invade planet Earth and take over Pop music. MISSION LG6 ! She knew that it would be easy to stir up troubles in a planet weakened by the likes of Despacito or Shape Of You.

Gaga flew away from G.O.A.T. in her Rocket #9. After rough times trying to survive through galaxy and charts, she arrived on Earth. The renegate didn't know wfere she landed but this place smelled like overrateness and grammies. She heard a noise. Someone was coming ! She needed to hide ! She ran into the basement 

Out of breath she thanked God to not have been spotted. Lady Gaga shivered. She felt like she wasn't alone in the basement. She slowly turned her back to inspect the room. Only grammies. Grammies everywhere. And a white fur ball. The fur ball seemed alive. Gaga made few steps to get closer. A smile appeared on the fur ball and started to speak : "G'day mate ! Are you the new ghost writter ?!". Gaga barely understood because of the Australian accent and the lack of articulation. Arms and legs popped out of the fur ball. A face too. Gaga recognized her, it was Sia !! Gaga had to think fast, she couldn't let Sia tell the world that she was on Earth, she had to kill her. But at the very last moment, Gaga remembered that Sia had something that she hadn't : recent hits. If she wants to reach her goal and take over pop music Gaga would need Sia. Gaga promised to spare Sia's life at one condition : she would need to fusion with her to help her to conquer the world. Gaga used blood magic and ritual to reap off Sia's head and add it to her body. P**sy-a was born and Gaga was ready to release her LG6 !

Spoiler

"Gotta love the "My Bloody Valentine" reference  (even if it was not intentional). It is a scary halloween look, and I think that using that mask in an alien fugitive theme is very smart. I like the combination of colors (white and gold, and especially the blood stains. It's "normal" for halloween but I think the look wouldn't be the same without them. They fit really good and its eye pleasing. Good job!"

"Hm... I LOVE the shoulder hairs and the skirt. The Idea with the mouth is very clever. I think the Top with the clocks is a bit too much for my liking. I know you had a theme and a concept going on, but sometimes we have to edit ourselves in order to make our vision come across the greatest. Do I think that this is visually appealing? HELL YES  BUT, I feel like the concept is TOO broad and it got kinda lost. Overall, I'd say there are great elements, that on their own could've made you win this tonight - but overall this is just a bit too much."

"This design is just absolutely flawless to me. It SCREAMS Halloween/ creepy vibes to me and instantly drew me in because of the intense steampunk design. When I think Halloween, this amongst some of the things I see. I don't even have critiques on this whatsoever."

"This was, to me, the most daring submission! The spectacular steampunk-gear torso perfectly contrasts the fur shoulders and skirt. The gas-mask has a similar relationship to the hair, AND gives Gaga an out-of-this-world alien look. And p***y-a!? YAS. Completes the alien look, and will reserve Gaga's rightful spot on the headlines for MONTHS. The collar didn't add much to the outfit, and I think something more creative could've worked better. It certainly didn't detract, but I think there was some unused potential there. Finally, the dress works well as a Halloween costume with the blood splatter and hand claw! Scary! Fierce!"

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 2
  • Love 3

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

@Panchecco

HzXe7Mg.png

After looking online for inspiration I was able to put together this frightening look for our Queen Of Darkness:

I should start by saying that when I was trying to come up with a design for this outfit I realized I was leaning towards a more high fashion, McQueen-esque/sci-fi blockbuster approach but I soon remembered that this is a Halloween costume after all so I created my outfit keeping in mind the fun cliché elements of Halloween costumes. 

The outfit is actually pretty simple in fact it consists of mainly 3 elements: a molded plastic bustier, a black body with large and small ruffles all over the top part and a big (fake) fur coat/cape that Gaga can hold in her arms like a fur shawl (look at this picture if you don't understand what I am trying to say).

The bustier is actually an original piece from designer Issey Miyake that I found online while looking for inspiration but then I fell in love with it and decided to keep it as it is. It is made of plastic but for this specific outfit, I imagined it with a bronze/orange metallic finish over it. The black body underneath the bustier is basically structured like a flamenco dress with big sleeves and ruffles all over it. I also added huge ruffles on the back to resemble a huge collar: these ruffles, unlike the ones on the front and on the sleeves, are rigid and reinforced with a thicker material to make them stay in place. To finish this slutty look, I needed some slutty shoes so I opted for black Pleasers with long black socks underneath.

As regards the hair and make-up I originally wanted her to look really glamorous and hot but then I realized there was no "Alien" element in my look so I removed her brows, smudged her eye-shadow (no eye-liner for this look) and put a nude/almost grey lipstick on her lips to make her look less human and feminine. I also wanted her face to look "robotic" or unnatural so I drew a line around it and connected it with her mouth to give the impression that her face is slightly "disconnected"  from her head (inspiration). For the hair I really wanted it to mirror the bustier so I went for a long wavy (wet-looking) ginger/brunette wig. I also placed a fascinator made with metal gear and clock elements on her head and a classic black gothic/victorian necklace to add classic steampunk elements to my look.

Spoiler

"This was was the sexiest of them all and it seems like a look Gaga would wear in a Music Video, she looks like a queen."

"Hmm... This one doesn't read Halloween to me or showstopping. While we love a good Drag Queen Moment, I feel like this kind of... missed the assignment?. I LOVE the Headpiece, I think it's brilliant. The Boots are a classic and look gorgeous. The Hair, I would've liked it blonde, rather than red. Because Gaga is such a petit Lady, the plastic breastplate makes her look very boxy. Overall, I think this is a -okay- outfit, but it doesn't read as Halloween to me, as the other Outfits did."

"I love the elements used within this, but it just doesn't exactly speak Halloween to me. On it's own though, it's a banging outfit and I could see Gaga actually wearing this."

"Spooky! I love Maleficent! And Wonder woman! Separately, though. And gone are the days where Gaga glues random objects to her head. I don't think it fully captures the steampunk nor alien themes."

• YAAAS 4

VOLANTIS

VOLANTIS

GSIsm00.png

WINNER - @kabirartfling

5qcHEot.jpg

Spoiler

"This was by far the most cohesive outfit, its cohesion being both a strength and a weakness! The outfit perfectly captures the alien theme of the competition, with space tentacles, glow-in-the-dark fur, and epic flowing white hair. Gaga looks like a superhero from deep in the galaxy."

"I mean... Look at those heels  Gaga would be so proud. Your whole looks its so fierce and smart and innovative. That blue fur that glows in the dark and those alien tentacles...the fur being in the right places... I'm so shook and I wanted to tell you congratulation for this work.. you are soooo talented and creative!!! Keep it going... such a slayage."

"That's how you do it! I love everything about this look. First of all, the elements are very well proportioned. It doesn't read as too heavy and is easy to look at for the eye. The color scheme is very pleasing and would stand out next to black outfits, the other celebs might be wearing. I can see your Inspiration from Gaga on SNL last year. I love how you added the fur. It's really clever. This is a SHOOT!"

"I just would like to say this was a very hard decision for me to make. Between entries 2 and 5, this was so difficult because I loved both so much. This is absolutely incredible. I love the elements, the design, everything. It stands out 10000% and I wish this were actually real. I'd die to see Gaga in it. I chose this as my winner out of the group because of how different it really is. Gaga is usually always one to stand out in a crowd, and this does exactly that."

@Ooolong @Why am I on GGD @hoeslay @littlemonsterL5 @LadOfAbyss @Panchecco @Dutch @that juju @HOTNebraskaGuy @Irrelevant @PaperIz @Miel @theARTVampire @August Blue @Decodekid @Lippoutou @Lucas @Donatas @donutellha @Avenues @Quasi @Nene Areola @GypsyBabe @kabirartfling @heit8r @Florian

• Love 7

VOLANTIS

giphy.webp

My scalp is still burning the LOOKS were FABULOUS!

Thank you everyone who submitted. You've all got such bright futures if you pursue a career in FASHUN. :heart: 

@kabirartfling You win a very Gaga Pumpkin. 

gaga-cleverbridge_625.jpg

See you soon with a Thanksgiving Turkey decorating challenge.  

• Like 1
  • YAAAS 1
  • Love 2

• Haroon pinned this topic
  • Haroon featured this topic
  • Haroon unfeatured this topic