Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

If You Could've Chosen The Joanne Singles

Yo GagaGaga

Featured Posts

1st Single Diamond Heart (October) - Gaga with her natural Black hair in performances, etc. Music Video:, Gaga go-go-in like she used to do and arguing with her parents about it, quitting school, just to get into the studio. 

2nd Single Angel Down (November)- Gaga wearing all Black in Performances, etc. Music Video: Gaga sitting on the Piano in a battlefield, singing while people shoot themselfes around her. (criticism on todays society numbness for war and death around the World)

3rd Single Dancin in Circles (January) - Gaga being natural sexy, without much make up and extra. Music Video: Shot like an alleged Sex Tape / alternative POPART/Warhol Theme

4th Single Perfect Illusion (February)- (didn't had much time after release to think of my "wish-release")

5th Single John Wayne  (February) - Joanne Hat/Cowboy Hat allowed. Music Video: Gaga riding on her horse to the Superbowl. Choreo on the Street included. Video ends as she starts it. 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yo GagaGaga
Just now, AlotofApollo said:

2nd Single Angel Down (November)- Gaga wearing all Black in Performances, etc. Music Video: Gaga sitting on the Piano in a battlefield, singing while people shoot themselfes around her. (criticism on todays society numbness for war and death around the World)

OAxRft9.gif

THIS
EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS
PLEASE I NEED THIS
HAUS MAKE IT HAPPEN

no glue in the world is strong enough to keep my weave on while reading everyone's comments

Drin Lon

1st single:

I dislike PI as the lead single. I dislike it because Joanne's lead single had the potential to regain radio's trust in Gaga's music, and it also had the potential to help Gaga's streaming numbers, and PI did none of those things. So to keep this short, I think the song that would have been more fitting would have to be Dancin' In Circles. To be more precise, Dancin' In Circles feat. another artist, an artist which has really good streaming numbers. This could be anyone, but I would prefer a female artist since the song is about dancin' in circles :trollga:, so just to mention a few names: Nicki Minaj, Shakira, maybe even Selena :poot:, etc. I think Gaga would have to release it in August just a few days before the VMAs so she could perform it there and give the song some exsposure. Throw in a good MV and I'm 100% we'd have a top 5 hits in our hands.

2nd single:

I'd keep Million Reasons as the second single. Imo it's the song with the most potential on Joanne aside DiC. After the success of the first single radios would have no problem playing it, and Gaga would have gained followers streaming-wise, so Million Reasons' streaming numbers would also be a lot better. The GP obviously loves it since the songs rises considerably on itunes every time it's performed, and with a little bit of promo and an average video, I think MR could have become just as big, if not bigger, than DiC.

3rd single:

For the Super Bowl I think I'd have to go with A-Yo. It's the catchiest song on the album and it's perfect for a big arena. If Gaga would release a video of it just some days before the Half-Time Show + radio airplay + good sales and average streams + Super Bowl exsposure, I think it could AT LEAST! become a "You and I" sized hit, which we have yet to see from the Joanne era currently :reductive:!

4th single:

I'd honestly go with Diamond Heart for the ending of Spring-beginning of Summer. Even though it's not exactly radio-friendly, it's still pretty catchy, and maybe, who knows, people might like it. I don't see any better choice beside it, and at the end of the day at best we get a top 10-top15 ~hit~ and at the worst case scenario it flops like MTN :poot:

5th single:

Tbh, for the 5th single I wouldn't even take into consideration commercial performance, anything would flop anyway. I'd pick Angel Down, because I sincerely believe that songs is sooo deserving of a Grammy, so why not promote it as a single so it can get some exsposure for the Grammy's to notice! I think with some live performances and a good video, it might secure Gaga at least a Grammy nomination.

1. A-Yo (September 2016)

2. Diamond Heart (January 2017)

3. Million Reasons (April 2017)

4. John Wayne (June 2017)

1st Single - Perfect Illusion - Anything that really happened at that time.

2nd Single - Million Reasons - Same setup where many fans hated her more because of the non-Gaga-like music video. But after sometime, people will deal with it and just enjoy the music.

3rd Single - A-Yo - MV will have some scenes like the Apple commercial as transition from MR music vid. It will be released near the date of SB performance (or after). It'll also be performed at Grammys.

After the superbowl, the three released songs will eventually become hits where A-Yo is on top (with good promotion). The MV will attract the other countries to make it a global hit (like Uptown Funk). PI will also be appreciated because it's a grower.

4th Single (optional) - Dancin' in Circles - An instant hit with decent MV that will avoid the casual listeners to realize the real meaning of the song. I hope the MV will have Joanne-Hispanic-Gaga vibes. (LOL)

5th Single - Sinner's Prayer - A US hit (like you and i) but the music video will have Bad Romance production done outdoors.

Spoiler

1943435315df5ab013d535953d6a09cecf8744adschermata-2016-12-07-alle-19-32-32.pngCxPUnaaWEAAnlig.jpg

It can be a hit or a miss in global views but the video will be Grammy-worthy and vevo certified. :usrs:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Free My Mind

My initial list was:

Perfect Illusion - Fall 2016
A-Yo - Winter 2016
Diamond Heart (superbowl time)
John Wayne - Spring 2016 - May Time
Dancin In Circles - Late August 2017
Million Reasons - December 2017

I now want:

Perfect Illusion - as was
Million Reasons - as was
A-Yo - Superbowl Time
John Wayne - May
Dancin In Circles - August
Diamond Heart - December 

That J

1) A-YO

2) John Wayne

3) Diamond Heart

4) Sinners Prayer

5) Angel Down 

I love MR but I'm just changing it around. Having Diamond Heart as the Super Bowl single brings some heat, I'm a sucker for Sinners Prayer so sue me. I'd like Joanne as the last since so IF possible for a 6th, I'd go Joanne. 

Dancin In Circles is a lot of fun and people would love it. But I don't know where to put it and there has to be something in the album that's a treat for those who actually purchase the album...so there!  😋

The Idler Wheel Is Wiser Than The Driver Of The Screw

September - Perfect Illusion

November - Million Reasons

January - Diamond Heart 

April - Dancin In Circles

I'll be cool with just this setup!

fede ARTPOP

1 DIAMOND HEART

2 JOANNE

3 JHON WAYNE

4 MILLION REASONS

5 DANCING IN CIRCLES

6 ANGEL DOWN

now·taw·ree·uhs  bee·uhng

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Its Nicole

1st: Perfect Illusion - September 9 2016

2nd: A-YO - October 19 2016

3rd: Million Reasons - December 9 2016 

4th (or promo single): John Wayne - February 5th 2017 (Perfomed as a Interlude at SB)

5th: Dancin In Circles - June 2 2017 

6th: Just Another Day - Sebtember 22 2017 

7th: Come To Mama - November 20 2017 

8th: Grigio Girls - January 18 2018

Hello Gaga

Archived