Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

Will You be still a Gaga fan after ...years???

GagaFace

Featured Posts

Nirvana

I'm already an adult, but once I fall in love in an artist, I will always check out on them and be a fan. Monster for life! :wub:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LaLuna

I became a fan at 26, so I was already an adult. Now, how long I will remain a fan depends on whether she keeps delivering music that appeals to me. But I think I will always be a fan no matter what, because I love her as a human being. 

Born To Slay

Since I'm having a mid life crisis, I'll let my 12 year old self answer this one "yassssss!!!!!!! She'll be queen forever!" 

I agree with my 12 year self on this one 

MichealScott

Yes, and I will teach my children about the almighty goddess known as Stefani Joanne Angelina Germinotta.

We will have a schrine in the middle of our house with every album on shuffle and before they go to bed every night they will pray to God and thank her for the blessing he has given us in the form of Gaga. 

:lana:

GagaFace
7 minutes ago, Oliver Wayne said:

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha: I am already "aged&got weight" compared to when I first saw her so....

:ladyhaha::ladyhaha::ladyhaha:

u r too fast!

Letmelivemylife
24 minutes ago, Craig Barnes said:

I have really grown up with Gaga, its really a part of who I am. Gaga has influenced my life and I'm so greatful for that. Her music has touched me and spoke to me on levels which I couldn't have imagined! To just abandon her because we are getting older would be disrespectful in my eyes. Monster for life:happy: I will always be a Gaga fan

Lol I met my best friend Mandy at the Monsterball and that night we promised that no matter what we would be "sisters" for life. Fans come and go but monsters are for eternity. Lol we always joke that we'll be old and grey in the nursing home together screaming "I was born this way God damn it!!!" when the nurses try to get us to put pants on lol

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, Letmelivemylife said:

Lol I met my best friend Mandy at the Monsterball and that night we promised that no matter what we would be "sisters" for life. Fans come and go but monsters are for eternity. Lol we always joke that we'll be old and grey in the nursing home together screaming "I was born this way God damn it!!!" when the nurses try to get us to put pants on lol

The legacy lives on haha:sharon: Thats so cool! Really shows that Monsters are family and for life :) 

End Racism Now

Letmelivemylife

Monster until the day I die. To abandon her would mean abandoning the woman who has been my surrogate "mama" these past 8 almost 9 years. I couldn't bear to do that. I always be there for her just as she's always been there for me. She'll never abandon her monsters so we shouldn't abandon her either. She's still the same woman who promised "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE." That bond will last for all of eternity. I'll put my ****ing paws up until they close the coffin and bury me 6 feet under

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

JupiterDrive

well if she continuines like she does now then i dont think i will be a fan of hers anymore im losing more and more interest in her with every day

GagaFace
8 minutes ago, iFameMonzter said:

well if she continuines like she does now then i dont think i will be a fan of hers anymore im losing more and more interest in her with every day

Same bro! :wtf:

AdrienneGaga

yes .... because gaga is the only singer I listen to and her music has taught me many things to be brave ,strong , be yourself, never give up ......i'm  right now in my early start in the  20s and I still listen to lady gaga since the day she slay to the world in 2008!:happy:;):giveup: even when i'm having trouble times gaga will always cheer me up with her music or any post she puts on the media.........

My Biggest enemy..

:D                  :D             :D  :D:D  :D             :D  :D  :D  :D

:D      :D                   :D                                 :D     

:D                         :D  :D  :D                   :D  :D  :D  :D

:D                           :D                                                      :D

:D                             :D  :D  :D  :D            :D  :D  :D  :D

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived