Harlequin - OUT SEPTEMBER 27th
question

You know you are a Gaga fan when...

ARTSEX

Featured Posts

ARTSEX

Lady Gaga changed the pop culture and everyday lives for the Little Monsters.

There are many things that remind me of her even though to others it may not seems so. For example... I instantly think of Lady Gaga when:

...When I see "btw", the first thing I think of is "Born this way", not "by the way";

...Whenever I see or hear the word "lady", I don't imagine a random elegant woman (as I did pre-Gaga);

...the German language reminds me of her (ScheiBe);

...I see a "Pinot Grigio" bottle;

...Whenever I contact with or meet someone called Stefani;

...Every morning after I have a sex dream :D (technically of the song but it counts) ;) ;

...Every time when someone talks about playing poker...

The list is probably longer, but I can't remember of everything right now. I'd like to see what are the things in your lives that remind you of our Lady. :) 

Dance. Sex. Art. Pop.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
takemetovenus
Just now, ARTSEX said:

When I see "btw", the first thing I think of is "Born this way", not "by the way";

SAME :duck: 

I also read "The Fame" whenever people use 'tf' as an abbreviation for "the f*ck"

Bellatrix

Whenever someone says 'fame' I think of Gaga because of The Fame, like if she invented the word with that album :poot:

The Child

When someone says the word Telephone I always think of Gaga. :sweat:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

JoanneMonster

when someone says paparazzi, when I meet an Alejandro and when some teacher says something like  ''this needs to be done this way'' my mind starts ''baby this is done this way''

I See You

He8MyHeart

Whenever I hear any of her lyrics used in everyday conversation. I just start humming along in my head :laughga:

Sister

Whenever I am talking about one who is, "she's just a baby", I sing it and keep on singing Alejandro. And now all others do it too around me. Could be a number of beings, which are just babies. :toofunny::giggle:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

Letmelivemylife

My oldest sister has a coworker who adopted a baby girl and another coworker had the balls to say "I couldn't love a child that didn't share DNA with me". I thought of gaga at that moment and how she taught me that DNA doesn't matter. She shares not one speck of DNA with her monsters and yet she loves and dotes on us as if we were her own. 

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

ImAnEnigma26

A couple years ago I worked at a child's day care camp and I had twin coworkers. One was named Fernando and the other Alejondro. I'm still shook to this day. 

Archived