💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

opinion

Im having a minor meltdown

Decodekid

Featured Posts

Decodekid

i don't usually do threads, but i'm soo mad that Gaga is seen as a weak artist like, gurl, she has achieved in 7 years what others haven't, yet she's called a flop. Like what she's been doing since 2013+ is not what the world was expecting, but she still had a World Wide hit with ARTPOP (even more, Venus was a hit here) and the album literally went #1. Later she had a #1 album with TONY BENNETT the daddy of jazz, after that she had another #1 album with NO HITS.

WHY THE ****  :air:

Like she is still at the beginning of her career (Kinda) she might not be the biggest star on the world ATM, but she's still selling. Is even depressing that true talent is not recognized but generic radio **** is. 

It bothers me that some people see her as a ONE HIT WONDER, when she's clearly not :grr:

Lady Gaga is huge, and it's sad that the World might not realize that until the day she dies. 

tumblr_ojiiu4mLEr1u6n38po1_250.gif

Long Live Gretchen

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

Sadly, they will know it when she's dead

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Tokyo Rose

The "when shes dead" thing people say creeps me out.

Its like some fans are excited for her death so they can say "I was a fan BEFORE she died!" officially call her "legendary" etc.

Decodekid
2 minutes ago, TropicOfCANCER said:

no one sees her as a one-hit wonder though.

yes she is seen as one 

tumblr_nxmpwudVsr1rou1too1_250.gif

Long Live Gretchen

doja scat

agree 100% tbh 

don't listen to those annoying stans, sis. they don't know much about taste when they only like music that tops charts and fail to recognise legends like Tony Bennett. 

don’t get stabbed with the (b)rat tooth

La Kubrick

I totally understand but the thing is that we are on the right side, we know what she can do, if they can't see that, too bad for them. 

tumblr_o04t10AN0D1v3uod8o1_500.gif

Decodekid
Just now, Benji said:

I wouldn't worry about it if I was you. If you enjoy her, that's all that should matter.

true, i know, but i had to get this off my chest :giveup:

Long Live Gretchen

Decodekid
Just now, Fish said:

"here venus a hit"

where dyou live sis? On venus? 

dominican republic :hor:

radio thought the second single was Venus cause she released the audio, when i heard it i was SHOOOOK.

Thing is DWUW and G.U.Y did so well here too, :diane:

Long Live Gretchen

Archived