PartySick
2 minutes ago, Andreyw said:

it's a way of saying "obviously", lol :rip: 

I know, but I have to make things difficult :diane:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Letmelivemylife

I think she just needs to be authentic to herself and do what makes her happy. I remember how dark it was when gaga wasn't happy and in all honesty, I was terrified of losing her. It just got to the point where she couldn't see the light at the end of the tunnel anymore. She's honestly truly happy now and I hope that she stays that way. I may not always agree with the things she's doing but I'll always put on my ****ing seatbelt and go along for the ride because to abandon her would be abandoning the person who has been my rock for the last 8 almost 9 years. It would also mean abandoning my monster family and I couldn't imagine doing that. Roll your eyes and call it cringey or whatever but gaga/monsters are my family now. Never ever forget that she's still the same person who promised "what you and I have little monsters isn't just for a moment. It's for LIFE".

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Decodekid

gurl have you heard PI, DIC, and John Wayne, yes gurl gaga will be 76 and still be freaking doing the Bad Romance choreo 

Long Live Gretchen

Lucas
5 hours ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

good luck with interscope letting her do that 

200_s.gif

why would they let her release Joanne and not a rock album?

MaryJaneHolland
7 minutes ago, GagaInTheZone said:

why would they let her release Joanne and not a rock album?

cuz Joanne is still a pop-styled album

200_s.gif

Nirvana

I just think she should do exactly the kind of music she wants to... If it's pop next album, I'll be fine. But I'd rather love to see her doing a rock album first too! :giveup:

DeanWinchester

After a rock/metal inspired album or if that same album has disco-funk influences as well :excited2:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

xoxo cupcakke

What the hell? What's A-YO, Perfect Illusion, Dancin in Circles and John Wayne? And leave Joanne and her indie-country folktronica self alone when the four albums right before it were heavily influenced by dance music. Like, you have four albums, two remix albums, like 15-16 singles all with at least one or two remix EPs depending on your country... and then Gaga decides to tone it down, strip back, release Joanne for an album cycle that's going to last a year and a half to two years and you feel as if she's abandoning dance music altogether, when, in reality, a majority of her work, including leaked demos, have consisted highly of songs taking from tropes and themes found in dance music, which she still did for Joanne albeit in a Madonna circa Music-esque manner :madge:

xoxo cupcakke
2 hours ago, kvnrp said:

I want an album full of songs like I Want Your Love :noparty:

Ooh, the 70s, France and then the rest of the world for a split period of time in the mid 90s-to early 00s, and a brief stint of 70s influenced music in years 2013–2014 called and they want their disco back :lana:

Archived