💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Telephone Continuation

JudasIsAHolyFoo

Featured Posts

JudasIsAHolyFoo

So I created a video as a concept of how Paparazzi/Telephone could technically be connected to Perfect Illusion/Million Reasons 

I know it's a pretty crappy edit, but its a concept :awkney:

Concept: 

Gaga ends up going a different way than Beyonce. They feel its better if they part ways as it'll be easier for them to get away that way from the police. 

Although Beyonce may be hanging low, Gaga is still stirring up trouble. After stealing a truck, and soon tired from exhaustion Gaga finds her self still in desert at a point where she passes out and has an *Illusion* 

When Gaga wakes up, she realizes that the events of Paparazzi, Telephone and Perfect Illusion didn't really happen, and she must go back from Fantasy world to reality! 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

VOLANTIS

Beyonce: What's the first rule of Fight club Gaga?

I'll lift you 3 inches off the ground and drag you to a meter and a half

PartySick

I'm living for that Machete Kills/Aura part :giveup:

I like the concept as a whole too, really :golfclap: It'd be cool if she could find a way to connect Paparazzi/Telephone with the Joanne videos. Maybe not as a direct sequel but somehow? :shrug:

💚

Panchecco

I loved it :music:but I don't really think it fits with PI and MR... going from being a psychotic murderer to a rock chick who loves jesus 

Spoiler

for a moment it felt like I was watching spongebob

ZcqI9KQ.jpg

Spoiler

jk :hug:

Joshie S

Ding ding we have a winner!!!
I'm pretty sure this is what Gaga is going for.

The melody that you choose can rescue you ♥

Sepsami

It's been 7 years since Telephone. It's not happening you guys. Time to put it to rest.23wqkhv.jpg

JudasIsAHolyFoo
6 hours ago, Sepsami said:

It's been 7 years since Telephone. It's not happening you guys. Time to put it to rest.23wqkhv.jpg

Didn't say it was happening or not Just creating a concept. IDK if theres a continutation or not, I just was bored and thought how could I connect these 

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head-Gif_zps66b02891 

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Cailleach
7 hours ago, Sepsami said:

We never will...:hor:

That's not very born this way of you

Archived