2015*** C2C was lit AF come for me :classy:

StarstruckIllusion
6 minutes ago, JohnnyVersace said:

2015*** C2C was lit AF come for me :classy:

For like 3 weeks. Then it dragged on. 

JohnnyVersace
2 minutes ago, ChaosAngelX69 said:

For like 3 weeks. Then it dragged on. 

I can see how people with a lack of interest in class, style and high-brown music would think so. :classy:

Supersonic
2 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You mean the single that took her from famous pop singer to superstardom? The song with the best and most iconic choreography? The song that epitomized the aesthetic of TFM? The single with legendary performances, and that beautiful teaser on SNL? The video that changed fashion, and the only video that paid homage to one of Lee McQueen's greatest and most legendary collections? 

Might not be your cup of tea, and she might have been unhealthy, but overrated Bad Romance is not. And that's fact, sis. 

giphy.gif

2 hours ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

Overrated???

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/lists/readers-poll-10-best-music-videos-of-2000s-w437163/lady-gaga-bad-romance-w437174

1. Lady Gaga, "Bad Romance"

Lady Gaga became the strangest element of pop in the 2000s with her daring, high-fashion looks and out-of-the-box take on pop tropes. When "Bad Romance" rolled around, the song and video declared that she was more than just a flash-in-the-pan pop phenomenon and established her as one of the most innovative thinkers of the genre. The video made the strongest case, with the singer emerging from a pod into a sterile room filled with dancers and a number of luxe looks like the glamorous alien for which she was known best.

Overrated

giskardsb

I'm just kinda amused at how much people are reading into some backstage photo's.   You all are interpreting everything through the lens of nostalgia.   

RAMROD

Do NOT bad mouth JoanneGa! sk;ajdfekowfjeowfnrowfnerwio;! :neyde: 

:grr:

:poot:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Dark Anatomy
1 hour ago, HOTNGaga said:

Let her be who she is at the moment. 

Let her be? In what world do I have the power to prevent her from doing anything? 

I'm just a stan with an opinion. May not be the popular opinion but it's mine. 

boyerased

She just lost the drive to revolutionize and innovate. What I want from her is to stop looking backwards. Leave behind all the drama and pain. Channel pain in a way that will better your future, just like what she did in the past. All these "Joanne" thing and struggles are cheesy to the gp. Yes they're real but tbh people do not care. If you went through some hard times, people want you to be seen as a winner, not a victim. I want her to think of her legacy, and thst can't be done by dwelling in the past.

MessyTop
1 hour ago, giskardsb said:

I'm just kinda amused at how much people are reading into some backstage photo's.   You all are interpreting everything through the lens of nostalgia.   

tumblr_oicyzoLtOw1svi3flo1_500.gifYes we do have nostalgia 

MEDONER

What a year 2009 was, from beginning to end it was simply the best year ever to be a Gaga fan. It's kind of a blessing to have witnessed it when it happened, one can watch performances, pictures and interviews from that time but it's just not the same thing as LIVING it :queenga:

RAMROD
54 minutes ago, MEDONER said:

What a year 2009 was, from beginning to end it was simply the best year ever to be a Gaga fan. It's kind of a blessing to have witnessed it when it happened, one can watch performances, pictures and interviews from that time but it's just not the same thing as LIVING it :queenga:

Same me too :whitney:

Poor ha the other peoples that just started to stan in the past 3 years.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ 𝚍𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚒𝚗 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚍𝚘𝚠 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚗𝚒-𝚒-𝚒-𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝...! (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

xoxo Craig
4 hours ago, Strigoi said:

Let her be? In what world do I have the power to prevent her from doing anything? 

I'm just a stan with an opinion. May not be the popular opinion but it's mine. 

You mean the wrong opinion:neyde:

7 hours ago, JohnnyVersace said:

You mean the single that took her from famous pop singer to superstardom? The song with the best and most iconic choreography? The song that epitomized the aesthetic of TFM? The single with legendary performances, and that beautiful teaser on SNL? The video that changed fashion, and the only video that paid homage to one of Lee McQueen's greatest and most legendary collections? 

Might not be your cup of tea, and she might have been unhealthy, but overrated Bad Romance is not. And that's fact, sis. 

giphy.gif

Bad Romance was not the song that took her from famous pop singer to superstardom. She was still trying to gain stardom in 2009. Multiple songs got her there not just 1. 

When Bad Romance first came out, me and my friends hated it. It took me until 2013 to actually like it. I actually think the Telephone choreo is more iconic (sandwich dance). 

End Racism Now

Archived