question

POLL : How do you want the SB to look like?

Anduin

which show you hope Gaga's will look like? but better ofc :)   

51 members have voted

1. 1. which show you hope Gaga's will look like? but better ofc :)

• Prince
    • Black Eyed Peas
    • Madonna
    • Beyoncé
    • Bruno Mars
    • Katy Perry

Featured Posts

Sepsami
1 hour ago, LM said:

Mix of KP and Madonna but better

KP was really good, Madonna was a bit too much arriving on a golden throne :ladyhaha:

Sepsami
1 hour ago, elijahfan said:

I think it will probably be a mix between Prince and Beyoncé - a big production that doesn't overshadow the music.

But I'm not worried about anything: it's Gaga... for all I know, she could spend 20 minutes on a bare scene with just a piano and a t-shirt and she would deliver one of the best half-time shows ever.

I get what you're saying and I hear you but please no :awkney:

DeanWinchester
3 minutes ago, Sepsami said:

KP was really good, Madonna was a bit too much arriving on a golden throne :ladyhaha:

mtv1.gif

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MonsterPaws
37 minutes ago, Music said:

Beyoncé had all the goods; from staging effects to overall energy!

This. The energy in Beyoncé's performance slayed me.

At the time I wasn't a fan of her or her music, but that performance completely changed my mind, and self-titled helped.

So since no one voted for Black Eyed Peas :toofunny:  I guess it's because I didn't post their performance. 

Very futuristic, lot of lights and props.

PMKKARDASHiAN
45 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

Why are you guys so scared? Sometimes it feels like we're not fans of the same person, or that you have forgotten what she's capable of. I have yet to see a boring Lady Gaga performance, from her early Fame days in seedy bars to stadiums around the world.

It's not so much forgotten what's she's capable of as much as what she's become visual/performance wise. If this performance had been slated during TF/M-BTW days, I'd be on the edge of my seat with excitement, but nothing she's shown me since September is, imo, worthy of the SB or showcases what she's capable of.  

elijahfan
2 hours ago, Sepsami said:

I get what you're saying and I hear you but please no :awkney:

Right, this isn't what I want either ;) And it really looks like she's gonna try to pull all the stops there, so I'm confident.

1 hour ago, PMKKARDASHiAN said:

It's not so much forgotten what's she's capable of as much as what she's become visual/performance wise. If this performance had been slated during TF/M-BTW days, I'd be on the edge of my seat with excitement, but nothing she's shown me since September is, imo, worthy of the SB or showcases what she's capable of.  

The fact you're not into this era doesn't take anything from her performance skills. But to be pretty honest, this will be the first time in her career she's gonna do anything close to a "retrospective", so I have a feeling this won't be as much Joanne-driven as some people might fear. This is really uncharted territory for Gaga, so I'm really wondering what she's gonna do, and this in itself is pretty exciting imo.

Archived