Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

My Lady Gaga Superbowl Halftime Dream Show

giancarlo

Featured Posts

giancarlo
1 minute ago, GrandeVersace said:

Not here for Telephone/Video Phone lol. The rest are fine.

I thought it would make a great "Gaga and Beyoncé finally perform together for the first time and it was out of this world" headline hahaha

The first 5:40 slayed me, those transitions :giveup: the other half of it is messy in terms of content though. Video phone and Partynaseous and no Poker Face/ The Edge of Glory??? wyd:grr:

Other than that you did a pretty god job mixing it. Just improve the setlist concept and it will be 100% perfect. :kara:

Hades
Just now, giancarlo said:

I thought it would make a great "Gaga and Beyoncé finally perform together for the first time and it was out of this world" headline hahaha

I like Yonce but not again for superbowl.:smh: The comparisons about who stole the spotlight and the fan wars would be tiring.

giancarlo
1 minute ago, Gonzi said:

The first 5:40 slayed me, those transitions :giveup: the other half of it is messy in terms of content though. Video phone and Partynaseous and no Poker Face/ The Edge of Glory??? wyd:grr:

Other than that you did a pretty god job mixing it. Just improve the setlist concept and it will be 100% perfect. :kara:

I'll consider including Poker Face and removing Partynaseous... 

Gald you like it ;)

giancarlo
1 minute ago, GrandeVersace said:

I like Yonce but not again for superbowl.:smh: The comparisons about who stole the spotlight and the fan wars would be tiring.

Completely agree, but we can expect her as Gaga said something about bringing a "Lemonade Stand" to the Show :saladga:

Sky del Blue

I want perfect illusion as an opener and the edge of glory as final song

In between it would be nice to have only gaga's biggest hits (poker face, born this way, just dance, telephone), no space for underrated songs 

Hades
2 minutes ago, giancarlo said:

Completely agree, but we can expect her as Gaga said something about bringing a "Lemonade Stand" to the Show :saladga:

69686_900.gif 

DeanWinchester

Gaga can kiss her relevance goodbye for good if she brings beyonce to the SB 

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

takemetovenus
11 minutes ago, giancarlo said:

When? Source? :oprah:

takemetovenus
43 minutes ago, giancarlo said:

I looked for it, she said she would do a "Lemonade Stand"... I don't know if she meant doing something small or it can be taken as bringing bey to the show...

http://www.rollingstone.com/music/features/lady-gaga-talks-dive-bar-tour-family-vibe-of-new-joanne-w443659

"Maybe I have something small planned. Maybe I'll just do a lemonade stand. That would really upset people though – I won't do that, don't worry."

:awkney:

Archived