"Jezus iz a biskweeeet!" [Kenya Michaels]

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
artpoprebellion
7 minutes ago, bayonse said:

tumblr_inline_nq7mrmHzAV1qf3b39_500.gif

i was not a fan back then tell me

I'm just saying I like the song, regardless of how poorly it charted.

beverlyhills

Even though I love Perfect Illusion, I have to say 'Eh, Eh' is a much more entertaining video than PI and MR combined together :diane:

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

ArtGagaPop

btw about the charts, was this even a single in most of the world? it was just promo single like hair, venus, A-yo etc but they actually shoot a video for it anyway, same with BDR right?

Poissonche
1 minute ago, ArtGagaPop said:

btw about the charts, was this even a single in most of the world? it was just promo single like hair, venus, A-yo etc but they actually shoot a video for it anyway, same with BDR right?

It was an official single in a few countries, including France I think. And I think Beautiful Dirty Rich was originally the second single, but 10 days later, it was changed to Poker Face. At the time, she wasn't much famous, so that's why it's not as well remembered as Venus/Do What U Want and A-YO/Million Reasons.

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, mic said:

That's pretty tragic

How? A video that's been out for 3 months surpassed one that's been out for 7 years... 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

LostSpark
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

How? A video that's been out for 3 months surpassed one that's been out for 7 years... 

C'mon one of them is the lead single, and the other is the third single in some countries. And you are comparing 2016 views to 2008?

MaryJaneHolland
6 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Eh, eh was a local single while PI was a long anticipated comeback, lmao stop the delusion

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

Eh, eh was a local single while PI was a long anticipated comeback, lmao stop the delusion

4 minutes ago, LostSpark said:

C'mon one of them is the lead single, and the other is the third single in some countries. And you are comparing 2016 views to 2008?

I'm not being delusional, I'm being happy for Gaga passing Eh Eh with Perfect Illusion?

You guys have way high standards for Gaga and I think you need to lower them before you go insane. I know this isn't 2008, but it also isn't 2010, so let it go. 

MaryJaneHolland
1 minute ago, HOTNGaga said:

I'm not being delusional, I'm being happy for Gaga passing Eh Eh with Perfect Illusion?

You guys have way high standards for Gaga and I think you need to lower them before you go insane. I know this isn't 2008, but it also isn't 2010, so let it go. 

70M is still tragic cmon

KIuTF5X.gif

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

70M is still tragic cmon

KIuTF5X.gif

Not for an indie artist

Archived