question

Most relatable song on Joanne

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MonsterOfficial

I can relate to Million Reasons because i really need the lord to show me the way from my academic problems :saladga:

exorcise my mind

beverlyhills

Just Another Day is a song that really speaks to me :diane:

But PI comes close 

~ eshalala cundala get up off those d!cks ~

Beautiful Dirt

Grigio Girls. Even though it's so specific, the sentiment behind the song really resonates with me..

HOTNebraskaGuy
34 minutes ago, AlexanderMagno said:

Just Another Day :flutter:

This

One, five, ten lay a million on me

666 others

Hey Girl. I am in desperate need of female presence in my life - to help me, to hold my hair back, to call me a cab and get me home, to dance with me holding my hands like we were 17 ... I guess I'm going to go mad if I don't soon meet her. Lady, can you hear me? I'm calling out your name (though I actually don't know your name - yet)... yes I'm lonely af, and I desperately need you to tell me that if I lose my way, you've got me. :(
(Okay rant over)

Perfect Illusion because I have lately realized that all the crushes and relationships I had were Perfect Illusions :toofunny:

:holyshit:

Anderson123

Joanne. "Every part of my aching heart needs you more than the angels do", just that part is hard to listen to when you've lost someone.

memomemome

Perfect Illusion...

Dunno several times it really resonates such as Instagram profile, I really agree. People tend to look perfect. but all is just an illusion. no such perfect.

oh, also have u watched Westworld and Mr. Robot? it fit the theme.... IT WAS A PERFECT ILLUSIOOOON:lana:

Archived