opinion

Gaga doesn't need to only stick to one image in this era

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

I don't think being more provocative would ruin what she intended for the era. Just look at Madonna, especially during the Like a Prayer era, which was supposed to be her 'personal' album. During the first single she already started creating controversy by bringing in religion. Then during Express Yourself she was being more sexy and much more elaborate with her visuals and choreography. Then for Cherish she decided to tame it down and show her sweeter side in the video. And later during the era she got a little messier when she released a lullaby as a single, but still, it's one of her best eras with a great tour to end it. So, there's really no reason why Gaga can't dress in high fashion and sing about masturbation or sex during this era too. Isn't that's what reinvention's about?

Starbucks

The other image of this era can be seen on Victoria's Secret Fashion Show :poot:

Your everyday cups of kindness

Delusional Aura

Joanne don't do high fashion. This album is 'not about the visuals'. It's about her personal life :trollga:.

DeanWinchester

She's switched up her image. PI had no pink hat but with the crop top and shorts, when she was in Japan she was a bit avant garde, and the VSFS showed another facet of that

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

tbh my head still hearts from the never ending changes in ARTPOP

bih was wearing 8 different wigs every hour and one day was  minimalistic , second day venus and third day a fuc*ng Mona LisaGa :emma:

So im still recovering from that...

RadioIsOurs
11 minutes ago, Nono said:

tbh my head still hearts from the never ending changes in ARTPOP

bih was wearing 8 different wigs every hour and one day was  minimalistic , second day venus and third day a fuc*ng Mona LisaGa :emma:

So im still recovering from that...

I'm not requesting for a wig change everyday. I just want her to be more fluid. To be more open of different styles and tones.

YeehawKylie

I felt the "old" Gaga come through during the VSFS. The high style, the choreography, the divaness coming out. I loved it. Super selfish, but it's how I feel--I'm tired of the weak and emotional Gaga at this point. I want the diva back. :lolly:

Luxe Ford

She's got time to change, change and change again. Time to make us despair and fret and rejoice again and again. That's whats so interesting. That we don't know where she's going. It's the thrill of the ride that is interesting.

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Dominic

It's probably just me but I don't even feel like this is an "era". Joanne kinda just happened and that was it :oprah:

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

thopekas
16 minutes ago, koonsisme said:

I felt the "old" Gaga come through during the VSFS. The high style, the choreography, the divaness coming out. I loved it. Super selfish, but it's how I feel--I'm tired of the weak and emotional Gaga at this point. I want the diva back. :lolly:

I agree,i really miss the Diva from TFM era,i felt like back in that era she was invincible,snob...a true diva that didnt care about anyone,she was also distant from Monsters more than even now,she was mysterious and sexy.I really hope she brings that persona back.During TF era she was joyful and funny,during BTW she was real Mother Monster that was always on the side of gay community...in contrary to her punk image she was always kind and supporting,then during the BTW Ball-Fame 2012 era she was again a diva and a bit bitchy..i loved that bitchiness,then in ARTPOP era she was trying to seems TF era funny but it was fake because she wasnt in a good mental health..and moreover she was always talking about art nonsense that even her didnt think what she was saying..her persona was messy,then c2c happened and from there till now with Joanne she acts as a humanitarian,she is calm,relaxed ,she is more connected with the simple life..nature,her animals and friends than with the public or monsters.She seems happy and in a good mood and i like that .It fits Joanne theme but i really want back the real Gaga bitch that i loved back in 2010 and 2012 :)

DeanWinchester
46 minutes ago, charliedenis said:

revolutionary :awkney:

i know :poot:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

YeehawKylie
4 minutes ago, thopekas said:

I agree,i really miss the Diva from TFM era,i felt like back in that era she was invincible,snob...a true diva that didnt care about anyone,she was also distant from Monsters more than even now,she was mysterious and sexy.

I agree. That is what I miss most. Not the visuals, not the charts, none of that. She's always delivered quality music. I just miss that diva persona she had. Where she didn't doubt herself or her lifestyle. When she just seemed to be so in control of herself and her destiny and so unapologetic. 

Archived