šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Enough Complaints Complaining about Complaints about Joanne

Katsuki Bakugo

Featured Posts

Katsuki Bakugo

I'm getting so tired of logging onto GagaDaily and seeing the nastiness towards complainers of Joanne and geared at those complainers and what they areĀ expressing about this album. It really makes me want to stop coming on this site all together, this so called fanbase's behavior and comments about others opinions and their rights to them are getting ridiculous and are not very characteristic of a internet userĀ at all, you sound like all those trolls and haters on twitter that constantly attack Gaga.Ā 

Having conflicting views and opinions about Joanne is a great, if you can't appreciate peoples views, that's your problem, quit coming on here and ruining it for everyone else who want to discuss it, you don't like it, go listen to someone else and stop complaining about complaints of Joanne it's tacky and rude and annoying.Ā 

I love The Fame Monster and ARTPOP , I listen to them album everyday.Ā 

Just stop all your crap and stop ruining the world and let people speak.

ALSO telling Admins and Mods what to do is not appropriate and you shouldn't do this,Ā especially about all the threads complainingĀ about people expressing their opinion of Ā Joanne and what Gaga is doing, instead put your energy into something. Like enjoying what you enjoy. Thanks

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Computer

I just want more complaints about Joanne.

šŸ’ššŸ’›šŸ’•ā£ā­•šŸ’¢šŸ’¢ | ā“œā“”ā“”ā“”ā“Ø Ā©ā“—ā“”ā“˜ā“¢ā“£ā“œā“ā“¢

AndyDWUW
1 minute ago, Anastasia said:

:sharon:

Where yaĀ been gurlĀ :yay:

Ā 

hows the new year going?!Ā :lolly:

sipthistea

Stop complaining about complaints about why people complain about complaints about JoanneĀ :duck:

Katsuki Bakugo
Just now, A Gaga Lad said:

When will someone complain about me thoĀ :lolly:

When you flop as hard as Joanne?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
1 minute ago, sipthistea said:

Stop complaining about complaints about why people complain about complaints about JoanneĀ :duck:

Ā 

1 minute ago, donthatemeplss said:

tumblr_lqbgc5jhV91qcorie.gif

Its my right.Ā 

ItsTommyBitch

I support complaining about Joanne, as long as we can all appreciate how underrated Hey Girl is :gum:Ā 

ē§č‡Ŗčŗ«ć‚‚恓恮äø–恮äø­ć‚‚čŖ°ć‚‚ć‹ć‚Œć‚‚ćŒ, 恩悓ćŖ恫čÆ悄恋ćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恩悓ćŖć«ę‚²ęƒØćŖäŗŗē”Ÿć§ć‚‚, 恄恤恋ćÆå¤‰č²Œć—, ē “å£Šć•ć‚Œć€ę¶ˆę»…ć—ć¦ć—ć¾ć†. ć™ć¹ć¦ćŒć‚‚ćØ悂ćØ恓恮äø–ć«å­˜åœØ恗ćŖ恄äø€ēž¬ć®å¹»ęƒ³ćŖ恮恠恋悉

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

When you flop as hard as Joanne?

I guess never thenĀ :trollga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Regina George
1 minute ago, MechaRaja said:

Ā 

Its my right.Ā 

Girl I was ''talking'' about complaints complaining about complaints. Nothin' about you.Ā 

Archived