1. 1. Do you like the MR Video?

• Yes! I loved it
    • It was ok, nothing to complain or brag about
    • Not really
    • I truthfully hate it

Featured Posts

PanPikus

MR MV has my like on yt. PI doesn't.

Na Wojtusia z popielnika, iskiereczka mruga, chodź opowiem Ci bajeczkę, bajka będzie długa...

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Zombie
2 minutes ago, August Blue said:

Is "I dont like it" and "I effin hate it, its not even minimalistic" the same thing? 

Basically, it is, LOL

River

I love it, it's the best trolling video ever.. just to see all the meltdowns brought a big smile on my face. thank you TrollGa!!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

HOTNebraskaGuy
3 minutes ago, Leonardo Fox said:

Basically, it is, LOL

Not really. 

I don't like Beyoncé but I'm not gonna say I ****ing hate her, or ask people to turn her music off when they play her. LOL.

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Zombie
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Not really. 

I don't like Beyoncé but I'm not gonna say I ****ing hate her, or ask people to turn her music off when they play her. LOL.

Well, maybe i have super high expectations about the song, cuz i love IT, i made like 3000 threads about how the song was going to be the next IMAGINE, the next HELLO, and then, plop... Still liking the song, but here we are talking about the video, and lets be honest, such an epic song deserves a better video treatment, how simple yet beautiful was for example "Someone like you" ? Million reasons music video, idk it seems edited and filmed by a youtuber, that is so unfair for a song like that, one of her best ballads, if not the best

Haroon

Well I wouldn't say I hate it because I'm not consciously angry about it or anything and I'm too lazy to put effort into hating something (or at least I try not to) but I hate that I can't have much of an opinion on it because it's so blah compared to anything else she's ever done :deadbanana: So in some way I do hate it but in others I don't, like thinking about it frustrates me because it's something I was excited for and I was majorly disappointed & underwhelmed :spin: This isn't something I'd blame on high expectations either, like I wasn't expecting a Telephone or Alejandro or Bad Romance or any type of huge music video for Million Reasons, but it still managed to be a water droplet in comparison to Gaga's usual sea-level delivery of music videos :giveup: 

edit: I guess I'd say I don't hate it but I do dislike it :huh: 

RonnieGagz
13 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Not really. 

But he said that he hates the video, and not that he hates Gaga :madge:

OT: I don't really have a opinion, and that's not good at all...:awkney:

♡Gaga♡TØP♡Nightwish♡Lana♡Lorde♡Grimes♡

Alien Tulip

I don't hate it I just thought it was lazy and uninspiring. The only positive thing I can say about the video is that she looks gorgeous in the scene where she gets her makeup done does that thick eyeliner that always suits her. 

WildAmerican

It's nothing special, but I wasn't expecting it to be especially with the song itself. We're not gonna get a Bad Romance or a Judas video this era.

Hades
51 minutes ago, Sycamore said:

The last one. :lolly:

The first answer already covered me.

tumblr_nh00qnP22Y1ql5yr7o1_500.gif 

Eliottmthd

I don't hate it but I don't like either... I feel like this story was already told in the video of G.U.Y but in a less inspired version and I really want a music video of gaga who don't talk about her :duck:

Still searching justice for Government Hooker

Archived