215 members have voted

1. 1. Do you like the MR Video?

• Yes! I loved it
    • It was ok, nothing to complain or brag about
    • Not really
    • I truthfully hate it

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Do you guys really dislike the MR Video? I mean, I like it personally, and it's not that I don't approve the fact that everyone has their own opinions, but some of the things you guys say regarding it are completely preposterous. :blink:

Answer honestly, no one can see who voted what. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Gia Gunn

I think we'll end up liking it more if she does indeed continue a storyline with the following videos, because it will only be like a slow scene of a bigger movie. But on it's own, I don't really like it :madge:

PartySick

It lived up to my expectations. I wasn't expecting some blockbuster hit with innovative, never-before-seen methods or anything. Just a sweet, simple video for a sweet, simple song.

💚

I already did this poll...

Also, there's not enough gradation between your first two options IMHO -- no kind of option for sincerely liked and enjoyed, but less than loved. It's basically one positive option and three negative ones (or if I'm being generous, one positive, one neutral, and two negatives; but the wording of the "neutral" option is negative, to me).

Zombie

i EFFIN HATE IT

is not even minimalistic, is the first time seriously i would dare myself to call her basic, and she is the OPPOSITE of that word, but seriously? SERIOUSLY? 

Pretty Savage

Just love the idea of the video being continuation of Perfect Illusion. Other than that there's nothing special for me.. :madge:

Archived