other

Idea for dancin in circles remix

caseymonster

Featured Posts

caseymonster

She should create a remix that is non explicit. Substitute phrases like "up all night trying to rub the pain out" to "up all night  trying to eat the pain out" and also add a feature. And the single will definitly smash as well as the remix. The music video will feature the remix ala bad blood

Poissonche
1 minute ago, caseymonster said:

She should create a remix that is non explicit. Substitute phrases like "up all night trying to rub the pain out" to "up all night  trying to eat the pain out" and also add a feature. And the single will definitly smash as well as the remix. The music video will feature the remix ala bad blood

I get it was probably just a random word you placed there, but that would make the song about oral sex instead of masturbation; I don't think it'd change anything :ladyhaha:

GloZell Green

feat. Shakira and she'll get her first VEVO certified video from this era easily + lots of streams :whitney: Also, she'll get exposure in some European countries and even more in South America, which could help that rumored stadium tour.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Luke78619

I think "up all night tryna get the pain out" might be better than eat :ladyhaha: but living for a feature 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

I don't think it's explicit as it is, I wouldn't want anything changed. She started out with "I wanna ride your disco stick," she can get away with  "I touch myself" tbh.

a feature I wouldn't mind, but I don't want some random rap addition that literally every pop song has.

Drin Lon

If DiC feat. Shakira was the lead single we would have witnessed the biggest success since TEOG/BTW.

:saladga:

Edonis

Honestly I don't like the idea of remixing the song just to get a hit. It's kind of the definition of being a sell-out :flop:

That being said, if it is ever released as a single, I think the radio version will just edit out the touching parts. That's about it. 

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, Drin Lon said:

If DiC feat. Shakira was the lead single we would have witnessed the biggest success since TEOG/BTW.

:saladga:

But the album would have dissapointed. People would be expecting A LOT of dancehall, pop, latin fun songs, which is not the case (I love Joanne btw) I think Diamond Heart should have been the lead tbh.

Drin Lon
Just now, adammonroe said:

But the album would have dissapointed. People would be expecting A LOT of dancehall, pop, latin fun songs, which is not the case (I love Joanne btw) I think Diamond Heart should have been the lead tbh.

WHO CARES

I mean PI didn't represent the album at all, it still was picked as the lead (I don't even know why).

Let's take Work and Anti as an example. Work doesn't really represent the album, but it still was the lead and went #1. Imo Desperado or Kiss It Better would have represented the album's sound a lot better, but choosing them wouldn't have been commercially profitable. And that's why artists (or labels) get to choose a lead single, they get to choose the song which will do the best commercially. It honestly has little to do with the album's sound. Just saying.

Caesium

Or she should leave the song as it is and release it. Sexual lyrics have not impacted a songs success before (see 'Poker Face' and 'LoveGame')

37 minutes ago, caseymonster said:

And the single will definitly smash as well as the remix.

DYkhs14.gif

Put your white tennis shoes on and follow me

MaryJaneHolland

There is nothing explicit about 'rub' lol... Speaking of a feature, RIHANNA, please :giveup: That'd be a ****ing smash hit :giveup:

15jocart
2 hours ago, neptugne said:

I don't think it's explicit as it is, I wouldn't want anything changed. She started out with "I wanna ride your disco stick," she can get away with  "I touch myself" tbh.

a feature I wouldn't mind, but I don't want some random rap addition that literally every pop song has.

The whole "disco stick" thing was a very clever euphemism that she tied to her performances. Yes, it was about a p*enis, but she didn't say "I wanna ride your d*ck." There's nothing hidden about "rub the pain out," it's extremely blatant.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

Archived