💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

question

Young Wild Americans: Will Gaga Visit Your State?

Batwings

Featured Posts

Born To Slay

I live less then 80 miles from NYC, so I will definitely have a Joanne Ball date.

Born To Slay
29 minutes ago, Batwings said:

I ALWAYS have to drive to Atlanta any time there's an artist I like on tour because that's the only stop most big artists will make in the Southeast.  I'm kind of getting tired of it. 

What town are you from?

Letmelivemylife
20 minutes ago, neptugne said:

I live in NC so she better :giveup:

The queer people are surviving through stupid state laws, save us queen 

Lol god I'm just waiting for someone to say something homophobic to me. I wanna be able to tell them "omg look kids!!!!! It's a complete and utter ****ing moron in its natural habitat!!!!! Remember that news story we read last week about complete and utter ****ing morons? Careful kids stay by me. Complete and utter ****ing morons don't do well when challenged." Lol I'm a smart ass I know 😋

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

Letmelivemylife

I live in LA so I'm pretty sure she's gonna have a tour date here. Depending on the tour dates, I may even go to the tour in NYC if I happen to be home visiting.

I love you monsters. I'd be unfixably broken without you

phobiafied

I live in Idaho, so it's a big sad NOPE for me. Seattle, Portland, and Vancouver are the closest cities to me that she might roll through, and they're all at least a 5 hour drive away :giveup:

Batwings
41 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

What town are you from?

I live in central Mississippi.

10 hours ago, VenusBitch said:

I live in Russia, she's banned here.

pls get rid of that homophobe botox snail in office, he annoys the shlt out of me.

But I have seen her before, in Lithuania for the Monster Ball. That was amazing. Everyone was talking about how she puts so much effort and emotion into her performances.

She was with BTWball in Lithuania :) never toured here with Monster Ball sadly :/

chromaticainmyhead
11 hours ago, Squeeshy Keety said:

giphy.gif

OMG! She looks like a ****ing Hollywood Icon!!! :giveup::giveup::giveup:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

HOTNebraskaGuy

The queen always come to Dallas and/or Houston, y'all are shook.

giphy.gif

One, five, ten lay a million on me

15jocart

She always goes to NYC or Boston or sometimes Mohegan so if I'm home those all work, and no doubt she'll go to Philly if I'm at school.

Been a long time but I'm back in town, and this time I'm not leaving without you

donutellha

Yep, it's too large to ignore.

Quite literally. 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived