💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Any New Fans???!

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur
Just now, Lippoutou said:

I'm a fan since early 2015 I think so Joanne is her first solo era I'm witnessing and it gets me sooo excited :excited2:

Awwwwww sis  :hug:

Egypt. W

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reality
22 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'm a new stan :) I became a stan when I heard Million Reasons on Carpool Karaoke.  I spent the whole day listening to all her music and now I've watched most of her interviews/performances. I'm still catching up on unreleased material, though.

Welcome!! 

It's always great to see new stans :sweat: Hope you'll get use to this cult site, trust me, it takes time :sweat:

🃏🖤👹

The Child
42 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'm a new stan :) I became a stan when I heard Million Reasons on Carpool Karaoke.  I spent the whole day listening to all her music and now I've watched most of her interviews/performances. I'm still catching up on unreleased material, though.

May I ask why you didn't become a fan sooner? Did all the craziness put you off? 

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

En_Sabah_Nur
2 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

May I ask why you didn't become a fan sooner? Did all the craziness put you off? 

What craziness??  

rs_634x832-131024100009-634.lady-gaga-be

:lolga:

Egypt. W

Jenina
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

I'm pretty young and I've always loved her songs it's just I didn't really have access to her.  I would always listen to her songs on the radio and get mad at my parents for changing the station.  I didn't get internet access until like a month after ARTPOP came out and her songs weren't played on the radio too much.  I remember briefly hearing Do What U Want and Applause, but I guess I just didn't remember to listen to the stuff I missed.

cool

The Child
Just now, En_Sabah_Nur said:

What craziness??  

rs_634x832-131024100009-634.lady-gaga-be

:lolga:

This kind of craziness

Lady-Gaga-Paparazzi-VMA-5.gif

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'm pretty young and I've always loved her songs it's just I didn't really have access to her.  I would always listen to her songs on the radio and get mad at my parents for changing the station.  I didn't get internet access until like a month after ARTPOP came out and her songs weren't played on the radio too much.  I remember briefly hearing Do What U Want and Applause, but I guess I just didn't remember to listen to the stuff I missed.

How old are you?

I'm young myself (18) and I've been following her every move since late 2009-early 2010. The TFM & BTW eras were epic. I feel so grateful to have witnessed their slayage.

Jenina
Just now, CrazyMonster said:

How old are you?

I'm young myself (18) and I've been following her every move since late 2009-early 2010. The TFM & BTW eras were epic. I feel so grateful to have witnessed their slayage.

I'll be 16 in February.  I wish I could've witnessed it, but it has been fun getting to experience everything at once.

cool

En_Sabah_Nur
4 minutes ago, CrazyMonster said:

This kind of craziness

Lady-Gaga-Paparazzi-VMA-5.gif

But this was SLAYAGE tho!!!!  :cryga:

Egypt. W

River
49 minutes ago, GagaFace said:

Actually i liked her during Fame & TFM eras specially for Telephone & Bad Romance

After ARTPOP i just stopped to listen to her ( only a few older songs) 

But When she performed MR at Victoria's Secret Show She brought me back! 

We are glad that you came back hottie :sara:

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

The Child
4 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I'll be 16 in February.  I wish I could've witnessed it, but it has been fun getting to experience everything at once.

Oh okay you were born in 2001 so you were pretty young when Gaga came around and exploded everything.

I'm shocked and surprised that MR turned you into a stan.

If the Joanne era was the first Gaga era I had to witness I would have never stanned for her.

3 minutes ago, En_Sabah_Nur said:

But this was SLAYAGE tho!!!!  :cryga:

Yeah I know, did I say it didn't slay?

GagaTheExplorer

I'm not a new fan but I was about to quit untill Million Reasons music video (aka masterpiece visual) made me stay forevah:hor:

Archived