question

When will we start hearing Gaga rehearse for SB51?

Shaney

Featured Posts

Shaney

Surely she's going to start rehearsing in the stadium soon, then we will know what shes performing if somebody records it.

Borislshere

I thinks she's rehearsing in a private studio like most performers. She'll probably move to the stadium a few days before the show

Weasel

Do details of the Superbowl performances usually leak? I don't remember seeing anything about Katy's in advance besides what she said herself during the conference. 

Anderson123

There's no way to know that because as far as I know, nobody can see the future on this forum.

Johnny Wayne
2 minutes ago, PatrickMonster said:

its gonna be an impromptu performance! so unique and amazing tbh

:rip:

I'm the b*tch with the sauce, apparently

zerojk
1 minute ago, BenG said:

I dont think they rehearse in the stadium. Probably just a warehouse or something.

Katy rehearsed a couple of times in the stadium 

KleinGa
3 minutes ago, BenG said:

I dont think they rehearse in the stadium. Probably just a warehouse or something.

1 minute ago, zerojk said:

Katy rehearsed a couple of times in the stadium 

Yeah Katy was supposed to rehearse 5 times in the stadium but because after the first rehearsals, they made too much damage to the field so the NFL bosses said she can only do one more full rehearsal at the stadium. 

Panchecco
17 minutes ago, Devyn said:

I thinks she's rehearsing in a private studio like most performers. She'll probably move to the stadium a few days before the show

yep... that's what kathy did.. 

Archived