Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why was there never an interview about Lina?

Nono

Featured Posts

How come nobody asked Gaga about Lina Morgana?

for example, do you miss her, was she your friend etc.

why she never said anything about her?

why did she use Morgana for ha alter ego on TFM covers?004_large.jpg

:oprah:

Sunny

Maybe because only stans know about her and the idiotic theory that Gaga killed her?

I like dancin', and ponies....

2 minutes ago, Sunny said:

Maybe because only stans know about her and the idiotic theory that Gaga killed her?

Media questioned ha about Fusari So why not bout Lina?

theory :air:

1 minute ago, Nono said:

Media questioned ha about Fusari So why not bout Lina?

Fusari actually had a meaningful role in her career, e.g. co-writing Paparazzi.

Supersonic

"So Lady Gaga, do you have anything to say to the death of that one indie singer you worked with over a decade ago. Her mom is an occultist and believes you killed her to steal her creativity."

:poot:

Just now, Supersonic said:

"So Lady Gaga, do you have anything to say to the death of that one indie singer you worked with over a decade ago. Her mom is an occultist and believes you killed her to steal her creativity."

:poot:

:smh:

Panchecco

I honestly think that the Lina Morgana thing might have been changed 100 times... every time the story is different...

Spoiler

and I don't really care about her :reductive:

What interviewer is going to ask Gaga about some unknown singer who once sang on an unknown track written by Gaga?

Firstly, nobody knows who Lina is, and secondly it's a little bit rude to ask about the death of someone who Gaga may or may not have been close with. Lina is a girl who tragically passed away, but that happens everyday. Gaga knew a girl who passed away - most people do, it's not necessarily the most interesting or appropriate thing to bring up. It doesn't seem to be something that's hugely important for Gaga.

It's just not interesting to most people. Late last year (2016) I knew of a girl who ended up passing away, we had photos together - I'd been to a couple of parties she had attended when we were both +1's to certain events. I'd interacted with her a couple of times and I knew who she was - but we were not friends. If for some reason I ever became famous it would be weird to ask me about it :shrug:

I know Gaga seemed to have interacted with Lina a little more, and she wrote a song for her, but Gaga doesn't bring it up - it seems unlikely that they where besties or anything.

River

Did you kill Lina Morgana?

yes/no/maybe/I was scarifying chickens since the age of 15.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Ashley
38 minutes ago, Warhol Killer said:

was the alter-ego "Morgana" ever confirmed? 

No, OP is trolling.

7 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

missed skype ball opportunity

She was so high she probably would've said "what i can't hear you? Anyway...i gotta go now, i need to sleep for the BTWB, bye"

Archived