question

Which Joanne song deserves the most success?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

Title. Basically, if you had to choose one Joanne song to becomeΒ one of Gaga's must successful songs, which would it be and why? Β 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SpookyKid

Joanne

Because I think it's a wonderful song and I see it as Gaga's Blackbird (Beatles) which is one of my favorite songs ever

or

Diamond Heart

Because it has rock elements and it's quite different from other Gaga's hits

Β 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, SpookyKid said:

Joanne or Diamond Heart

Did you read the last word on the OP?Β :sure:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

bowie1986

UG I CAN'T CHOOSE...

I'm choosing two.Β 

1. Come To Mama

-- No pop musician has ever had such an assortment of instruments work so nicely. The song gives you a hug and feels so jazzy. I absolutely love it, the most impressive production on the album. And the lyrics? Holy hell. Wish Gaga had written them but it sounds like Misty did most of the writing, which either way he is one of the best writers out there (listen to I Love You, Honeybear)

Β 

2. John Wayne

So shook by the beat in the chorus. As a whole, I don't think the production on this song is as good as Come To Mama. But the chorus is unprecedented. I mean, I am actually riding on a horse into a love storm and the choreo slays. Could bump this for life

SpookyKid
Just now, HOTNGaga said:

Did you read the last word on the OP?Β :sure:

OMG sorry, I was listening to music while writing and just did it :emma:Β 

Life has a hopeful undertone |-/

Seeka

Angel Down.

I think it has the potential to have overwhelming impact, and her voice man. I just think Angel Down would be amazing, especially after the year of 2016.

Reality

I mean, my two initial instincts were A-YO and Dancin' In Circles, just because they're my favorites on the album. They're both super fun, and for A-YO specifically, I believe it's one of the catchiest songs that Gaga has ever written/recorded/released. It's just a fun country, funk, pop bop that I think would be great in her catalog of her 'Greatest Hits'.

Dancin' In Circles, mostly like A-YO, it's just one of my favorites off of Joanne, and I think, it'd complement the rest of her discography. I've always said that DIC sounds most like her older music, and it just seems like the most consistent one off of Joanne if it were to become a big hit.

If I had to pick one of the more obscure ones off of Joanne though, I'd say Come to Mama. I love the song, and it say an amazing nostalgic vibe to it, very Motown and Beatles-esque. The lyrics are well written, and the production is great too.Β 

πŸƒπŸ–€πŸ‘Ή

Economy

Dancing in circles for being such a bop

Β 

Million Reasons for vocals

Β 

Hey Girl For Message

Β 

take your pick :hor:Β 

KleinGa

Literally all of them tbh. I dont care which deserves it or not, they all need to be hits!
Β 

If I was to choose though, I'd say Angel Down because of the powerful message or Diamond Heart because that's such a perfect song to go up with her greatest hits.

Dancing inΒ circles and maybe John Wayne Β because I love thoseΒ song so muchΒ 

I'dΒ like Ayo to be successful too

Gagaloo911

Million Reasons cause it deserves it and I hope the whole entire world gets to heat it.Β 

asfittingasmcqueen

Dancin' in Circles for the memorable smash bop

Angel Down for the impact (a la born this way), she needs a huge ballad single and Million Reasons ain't successful enough (at least not as it deserves)

Β 

Archived