💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A guilty pleasure on Joanne

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Blahwhatever22
27 minutes ago, Psychedelic said:

I wouldn't call any song on Joanne a "guilty pleasure", there is nothing cringe-worthy like in past album!

Pretty much this. I like all of them in different ways, There's no song from this album that I would say is bad or cringe inducing for me. Joanne is pretty well rounded.

ItsTommyBitch

I dont have guilty pleasures when it comes to music, but Come to Mama is in my top 3 easily, if not my #1

It does make me appreciate it a little less that she wasn't the main writer (and only contributed some individual words + production + vocals) on the track though :giveup: The lyrics are beautiful and eccentric and I just knew it wasn't her style :emma: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

bowie1986

Why do people feel guilty liking Come To Mama? Though the lyrics are at time grandiose, they are some of her most profound ever. Father John Misty gifted us with that magic. And I love the sax, it reminds me of my babe Amy Winehouse

bowie1986

Angel Down makes me cringe a little. Opening a song with "I confess, I am lost, in the age of the social" def makes me cringe. 

Evan Peters

what's so bad about Come to Mama that makes it a guilty pleasure? :awkney: 

emma roberts is an abuser

Archived