❤︎ ❤︎ ❤︎
opinion

A guilty pleasure on Joanne

Alien Tulip

Featured Posts

Alien Tulip

I actually really love Come To Mama. When the tracklist was released that title made me cringe but I loved it immediately when I bought the album. It's one of those songs where you know it's cheesy as hell but it just puts you in a good mood. It's just a simple fun song about bringing people together during difficult times. I much prefer it over Dancin in circles which is kinda mehh to me lol. Just Another Day is still my favorite on Joanne. 

HOTNebraskaGuy

Mine is Grigio Girls low key hope she performs it at the SB :gum:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Red Velvet

Mine will be John Wayne, every john is just the same , I'm sick of their city games!

I'm like some kind of supernova

Alien Tulip
3 minutes ago, HOTNGaga said:

Mine is Grigio Girls low key hope she performs it at the SB :gum:

It's a nice song but ehh kinda boring after a while and a little too soccer mommy for me. I do hope she films a music video for it just so I can see her with a paula deen wig and cook a turkey casserole with her friends as they drink. 

Guest ARTPOPSlays
18 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

Sinners Prayer by far. I just can't help but love that dark country bop :lolly:

I literally love Sinners Prayer so much. It kinda reminds me of DITD, I know it sounds crazy. But those huhs! In the background remind me of Love Game and they also have a dark raspy feel to it which also reminds me of DITD

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I love every song on Joanne...I wouldn't really  call any of them guilty pleasures cuz I'm not really ashamed of listening to any of them

YaaaasGaga
6 minutes ago, ARTPOPSlays said:

I literally love Sinners Prayer so much. It kinda reminds me of DITD, I know it sounds crazy. But those huhs! In the background remind me of Love Game and they also have a dark raspy feel to it which also reminds me of DITD

I fully get visuals with this song in my head of Gaga as a sexy, sultry, Jessica rabbit-esque singer in a down trodden bar in the old west. She's telling her story of being a scorned lover who finds her man in bed with another woman and shoots him and goes on the run under a new identity as the singer who is now poor and alone. Idk, it's so vivid, it's stupid but I just get such a cinematic feeling from that song. It should really be on a soundtrack!

Guest ARTPOPSlays
Just now, YaaaasGaga said:

I fully get visuals with this song in my head of Gaga as a sexy, sultry, Jessica rabbit-esque singer in a down trodden bar in the old west. She's telling her story of being a scorned lover who finds her man in bed with another woman and shoots him and goes on the run under a new identity as the singer who is now poor and alone. Idk, it's so vivid, it's stupid but I just get such a cinematic feeling from that song. It should really be on a soundtrack!

I would love that so much!! Sounds like such a perfect video. The song is literally perfect! Idk how some people hate it! :sharon:

YaaaasGaga
Just now, ARTPOPSlays said:

I would love that so much!! Sounds like such a perfect video. The song is literally perfect! Idk how some people hate it! :sharon:

It could even be a prequel to Perfect Illusion if you think about it :excuseu:

Psychedelic

I wouldn't call any song on Joanne a "guilty pleasure", there is nothing cringe-worthy like in past album!

Reality

I guess my would be Come to Mama, but I don't really have a guilty pleasure. I either like them or I don't—but there are only a couple of songs on Joanne that I don't like.

𝐼 𝒥𝒰𝒮𝒯 𝒩𝐸𝐸𝒟 𝒜 𝒟𝒪𝒮𝐸 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝑅𝐼𝒢𝐻𝒯 𝒮𝒯𝒰𝐹𝐹

Guest ARTPOPSlays
29 minutes ago, YaaaasGaga said:

It could even be a prequel to Perfect Illusion if you think about it :excuseu:

Yaaaasss :rockstar:

Lucas

Sinner's Prayer all the way ♥

my guilty pleasure trinity on the album is Perfect Illusion -> Million Reasons -> Sinner's Prayer, the 3 songs flow so well one after the other

Archived