💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Katy Perry said about the Super Bowl is spot on

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

Halftime show is sooo overrated.These performances are hardly ever even good, just big pop production often full of cliches, predictable and not artistic at all :madge:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm nervous for Gaga. I know she can kill it, but will she? That's a different question entirely.

I honestly only remember the memes from Katys halftime show.

Left Shark, #themoreyouknow.

I'm not worried about Gaga, she has incredible ideas and I'm sure she has been waiting for a platform like this. 

I'll only be disappointed if she doesn't perform Born This Way.

ARTPOPNick

Hasn't gaga asked Bruno and Mark advice about the Superbowl.. :neyde:

Bruno's halftime was boring af, the lights were great, but the performance itself was sooo boring...

Idunno, i don't expect much, I hope and wish a lot, but I expect nothing...

But please gagz take this opportunity, do everything you can to make it as epic as possible, don't think about that "nice cosy family moment", think about the biggest performance of a worldstar.. Don't be happy with "a good nice show", go for the best, it's the f**cking superbowl..

MooMooKinney

Joanne is basically a personal era, so she's quiet. But tbh the Superbowl halfime show is super f*cking iconic, so I think she don't gonna give a f*ck, and she totally wanna slay. 

psychotic music head

giskardsb

she'll do a performance that America loves but pop fans hate, is my guess.

doppelganger
1 hour ago, zerojk said:

I don't stan Katy by any means but her performance was incredible, no wonder it's still the most watched HTS in history (but that will change next Feb 5:ladyhaha:)

The only thing i enjoyed was her bringing Missy Elliot back. Now Missy was brilliant and really kept the crowd going.

I'm all for theatrics but that was like the fast food of performances. 

Archived