💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What Katy Perry said about the Super Bowl is spot on

RadioIsOurs

Featured Posts

RadioIsOurs

1:39

Even if you think that Prince's or Bruce Springsteen's performance was great, Gaga just can't pull off such a type of show anymore. Theatrics is definitely a must or else it would end up like Coldplay's (no matter how much energy Chris Martin had, it was still weak by today's standards). I trust that Gaga knows what's the deal here.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lxdygxga

This is Gaga. She hasn't just suddenly forgotten how to make a theatrical, explosive show, she just decided to scale back the Gaga persona for Joanne to make a more personal album.

The Super Bowl will be a huge event, Gaga loves the theatrics of big performances and I have no doubt at all that she will have an excellent halftime. She had her own set of wings pop up at VSFS for christs sake, she loves the drama of performing.

The Surrealist

God, now I want a Springsteen-like performance even more, just like the DNC performance from 2016 just with better vocals. 

I need meltdowns from little Popsters.

D1SC0STICK

Let's hope so.
I don't really know what to expect anymore.
She's so toned down with Joanne, and that's fine for me, but I don't know about the critics and the GP.
And we all know Gaga doesn't care about that :ladyhaha:

Find your freedom in the music.

Delusional Aura

Hunties, keep your expectations at its all time lowest. So low that you are expecting a performance like the black eye peas on the SB (search it up and see the performance :reductive:). If she slays then she will slay like there's no tomorrow. If she flops, then we all saw it coming. 

Music

so they started getting the stage and production in play 9th January..
it's really starting to hit me how close the Super Bowl is :giveup:

i swear though.. if she doesn't give this performance her all :green: 
she better not hold back on energy, presence and epicness.

gagajandro25

going off Katy's preparations for her halftime show, Gaga and her team should really be ramping up preparations for the super bowl halftime show within the next days. we will probably be getting a media junket within the next couple weeks as well. :giveup:

it's scary but exciting realizing that planning and production is well underway :giveup:

Lady Gaga is a legend and you will deal with it

The Surrealist
3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Hunties, keep your expectations at its all time lowest. So low that you are expecting a performance like the black eye peas on the SB (search it up and see the performance :reductive:). If she slays then she will slay like there's no tomorrow. If she flops, then we all saw it coming. 

Yeah, I would also say don't have any expectations at all.

RadioIsOurs
11 minutes ago, jvckk said:

This is Gaga. She hasn't just suddenly forgotten how to make a theatrical, explosive show, she just decided to scale back the Gaga persona for Joanne to make a more personal album.

The Super Bowl will be a huge event, Gaga loves the theatrics of big performances and I have no doubt at all that she will have an excellent halftime. She had her own set of wings pop up at VSFS for christs sake, she loves the drama of performing.

3 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Anveeroy

Honestly speaking after seeing that video, it changed my view about Katy Perry. She is great! 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

As someone else said before me, Gaga is Theater she loves drama, the superbowl is once in a lifetime chance, she will make a great show.

Ashley

Real football fans have been begging for another band for years though, so I don't agree with her. 

As excited I am for Gaga's halftime show, I can't wait for it to shift away from pop acts.

Archived