Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Would a surprise drop work for Gaga

NIghtmareElm

Featured Posts

ChicaSkas
1 hour ago, Yo GagaGaga said:

If she released the 8 RedOne Songs as an EP (I'm never letting it go) right after the superbowl it would work very well

Still waiting on:

all spanish americano

Gothic Edge of Glory

Paradise

the app with all the stems

Princess Die on the app

ARTPOP Act II

We need to write a detailed pamphlet on all the things we need to remind the label to produce for us so we can pay them for it.

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

narcoswing
1 hour ago, DeathEater said:

Do you think Gaga pulling a Beyonce would be great for her?  

I don't think it would make a huge difference.  I think as long as the music is great, it could sell really well.  We've never been really surprised by a Gaga album because she always plays like half the album before the release date.  I remember being very surprised while listening to Born This Way.  I only listened to Born This Way, Hair, Edge of Glory, and the early version of You and I before listening.  It was my favorite time listening to a Gaga album because I was so shocked and surprised.  

I wasn't, because not only did I heavily consume the singles, I also bopped my little buss to the Mugler mixes of Scheisse and Government Hooker, plus Marry the Night, Fashion of His Love and Electric Chapel on Farmville :laughga: 

That's 10 out of 17 songs:laughga:

flopheart

Well i don't know since she's not that relevant anymore, i think It could have worked well with Joanne, releasing album+single both on 21th october, february After super Bowl is too early for another work, Sorry guys, Joanne is too important for her, maybe her next work which will be out in One year in my opinion could be Just another c2c or jazz project however. Don't really think we'll have another "pop" album in 2 years

Luxe Ford

Hell yes! I'm ready to be surprised again. Come back to the future, Joanne!  

What happens in Luxe Ford stays in Luxe Ford

Archived