💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
review

My sl-AYO experience.

2ndTimeAround

Featured Posts

2ndTimeAround

So it was new year's eve, and I was at a bunch of family members celebrating the coming of 2017!

We were all outdoors having a great time, drinking and dancing and singing away (I literally lost my voice) and my inner gaga fan was twitching because they are typical top 40 type of music listeners and I was just itching for them to hear some gaga music.

So in my drunken state not giving a single f*uck I started drumming the beat of A-YO on the table and sang the first verse and chorus acapella style to the whooooole table! They all loved it and was like "who's that who's that what song is that! Put that song on! So I did...

5 repeats later and the neighbours were serenaded by a 20+ family of drunken messes singing A-YO A-YO, WE SMOKIN EM ALL! 

It was fu*king fantastic 

kvnrp

omg the same thing happend at my NYE :air:

Make this song a single:grr:

A-YO and PI get everyone POP-ING :air:

oheyitso
1 minute ago, 2ndTimeAround said:

So it was new year's eve, and I was at a bunch of family members celebrating the coming of 2017!

We were all outdoors having a great time, drinking and dancing and singing away (I literally lost my voice) and my inner gaga fan was twitching because they are typical top 40 type of music listeners and I was just itching for them to hear some gaga music.

So in my drunken state not giving a single f*uck I started drumming the beat of A-YO on the table and sang the first verse and chorus acapella style to the whooooole table! They all loved it and was like "who's that who's that what song is that! Put that song on! So I did...

5 repeats later and the neighbours were serenaded by a 20+ family of drunken messes singing A-YO A-YO, WE SMOKIN EM ALL! 

It was fu*king fantastic 

SAME. I was in control of the music for my NYE party and naturally I sneeked in some Gaga songs and put A-YO on. So many of my friends danced to it and managed to catch on to the A-YO AY-O WE SMOKIN EM ALL tune. It was so fun!

Fernster7

Same thing happened to me, but the song was Million Reasons. All my Gaga haters friends knew the song and even sang part of the lyrics. It was awesome. :giveup:

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

TSUNAMI

Few days ago I was going to the friends house and she was bopping to A-Y and cleaning and she doesn't like Gaga so she just did "Ohhh, you're already here".

A-yo being her quilty pleasure. 

donutellha

A-yo will always be the one and only true single

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Earthling

SLA-YO has so much potential to smash :excited2:

She needs a killer boppy video with catchy choreo + memorable SB performance :firega: 

*she switched baristas. ☕️

2ndTimeAround
2 hours ago, donutellha said:

A-yo will always be the one and only true single

Yeeeessss! These family members are not fans of gaga, not even the legend Bad Romance, but I smoked em all with A-YO

Archived