yxi

Featured Posts

GhettoFabulous
17 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hey Girl

Grigio Girls 

Just Another Day

are the worst :trollga:

i really didnt have to buy the deluxe edition :awkney: the stanard one wouldve been ok :awkney:

Minus HG and JAD you have a list :awkney:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fingerella

Lmao I bet they just wrote this for clicks like mostly everyone in the fan base likes this track.

swordstalker

Honestly, I really don't care about what critics say about Gaga. It doesn't bother me one bit. In fact I love it. Gaga will always be relevant as long as people hate her. Gaga is getting that free promo for an album track when NYPost trashes it. I love DIC and I'm not ashamed. It has that tropical vibe, but Gaga really made it her own. Compare it to Cheap Thrills which is completely bland in terms of lyrics and instrumentation. DIC has fascinating instrumentation compared to literally every tropical mainstream song. The sitar, the weird distorted guitar, the maraca sounding thing. It's just so fcking cool. Listen to this to fully appreciate the masturbatory anthem. 

GagaTheExplorer

I mean... the song is not a masterpiece, and is so overrated by this fanbase but I is not one of the worst songs of the year... no hella no :grr:

sipthistea

They've always been Gaga haters, so no surprise in here. The same with the Inquisiflop.

Plus, how can someone hate having a little fun on its own :ladyhaha:?

sipthistea
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hey Girl

Grigio Girls 

Just Another Day

i really didnt have to buy the deluxe edition :awkney: the stanard one wouldve been ok :awkney:

BLASPHEMY!!!

Maybe Grigio Girls.

The other ones are the best. (Just Another Day the best on the entire album) 

xoxo cupcakke

This is a travesty. Let's initiate Operation: Kill the Bitch, Act II; this is so heartshookening :madge:

PopThatArt

I don't see why Monsters think this song is so f_cking amazing, it's not my favorite from the album and Gaga definitely has and can do better than that song. But NYPost is just being cunty with this article and it's so random they pick that song to talk about and it's pathetic to even make a list of "worst songs of 2016", how juvenile. 

Go see A Star is Born

DeanWinchester
45 minutes ago, GrandeVersace said:

I am not shocked after their trash reviews. What's new?

1 hour ago, LePetitMonstr said:

Hating Gaga is so 2013. Get with the program NYPost

8uvco25.gif

and I was just supposed to create a thread asking if Gaga has moved on from being a go-to critic piñata like in 2013 :wtfga:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

PopThatArt
1 hour ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hey Girl

Grigio Girls 

Just Another Day

WRONG. These songs are FABULOUS! You're deaf. Grigio Girls is one of my absolute favorite on the album and in Gaga's entire music catalog, it's beautiful and the inspiration is so touching. 

Go see A Star is Born

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived