opinion

So scared of Super Bowl

Nono

Featured Posts

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Gagadonna said:

Madonna and even Katy gave pretty good performances. 

I agree, and didnt mean to shade anyone madonnas and katys perfomaces were almost perfect, so I dont want Gaga to do worse than that

ARTPOPNick

I'm not worried about the songs or her vocals

but just the visualss... Her visuals are just "meh" since AP and her creativity is just, idunno, gone?

So hopefulle she does a lot of coke, weed :derpga:... again so she can come up with the most crazy cool ideas 

No but seriously, she needs help with her visual, stage design, projections...

Woolfsmck

She seems to do her best in big , important shows.  I bet her halftime show is going be great

like a cat in a sil, I observe life, moving and still. My words give a clue,look inside to see whats true

ApplauseftAdele
23 hours ago, Miklaus Nite said:

When has she recently been messy? All of her Joanne era performances have been consistently of quality bar one or two, and the rest are compelling and strong. There's no reason to be worried. Gaga knows this is a big deal. Imagine the first time you saw her on concert, the Monster Ball production, the castle set for Born This Way, the energy of artRave. She'll deliver.

:poot: dive bar tease

I think he means that , while Joanne era performances have been quite good, it doesnt have the same flair that she would need to bring her older hits like Poker Face back to life with. But of course I disagree after A-Yo/John Wayne medley

DeanWinchester
22 hours ago, KleinKnight said:

I'm actually frightened by the fact that it will be Gaga's most watched performance ever :saladga:

what do you mean? My only legitimate worry, if any, is that it would be such a non-event to her career despite being THE superbowl

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Impostor
10 minutes ago, A Gaga Lad said:

what do you mean? My only legitimate worry, if any, is that it would be such a non-event to her career despite being THE superbowl

I mean that the Super Bowl could be Gaga's biggest performance ever (biggest views and impact)

yASSsss

the only thing that's concerning to me is her recent statements about this performance-

"I always say, you gotta play a dive bar like you play an arena, and you play an arena like you play a dive bar,"

i'm not here for a toned down show.I want extravagant,larger than life visuals:emma:

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

DeanWinchester
Just now, KleinKnight said:

I mean that the Super Bowl could be Gaga's biggest performance ever (biggest views and impact)

you're afraid she'll mess up in this scenario or that she won't be bigger ever again?

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

MaryJaneHolland
Just now, yASSsss said:

the only thing that's concerning to me is her recent statements about this performance-

"I always say, you gotta play a dive bar like you play an arena, and you play an arena like you play a dive bar,"

i'm not here for a toned down show.I want extravagant,larger than life visuals:emma:

i think she was talking about the passion you perform with not about the visuals and stuff :emma:

yASSsss
Just now, MaryJaneHolland said:

i think she was talking about the passion you perform with not about the visuals and stuff :emma:

you never know with Gaga :emma: 

DeanWinchester
1 minute ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

hopefully

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Impostor
1 minute ago, A Gaga Lad said:

you're afraid she'll mess up in this scenario or that she won't be bigger ever again?

I'm afraid of everything, because it is her biggest performance. Do you get that? The Super Bowl is really huge, it's bigger than the Oscars and it could be a defining moment in her career.

DeanWinchester
Just now, KleinKnight said:

I'm afraid of everything, because it is her biggest performance. Do you get that? The Super Bowl is really huge, it's bigger than the Oscars and it could be a defining moment in her career.

So generalized anxiety? I thought it was something specific you meant.

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

yASSsss

I've wanted Gaga to do the superbowl ever since i first saw Madonna's show.If she doesn't live up to my expectations,i'm going to be so disappointed :air: 

• Shadow locked this topic

Archived