Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Chart Discussion: Million Reasons / Joanne

Noah

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

Hm I wonder if they plan on releasing C3C in January/February. I can't wait for that too tbh

You all think it'll pull good numbers?

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
malazam

so Joanne is the 6th best-selling album released by a female this year?

Slay a bit

another shot before we kiss the other side

malazam
2 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Hm I wonder if they plan on releasing C3C in January/February. I can't wait for that too tbh

You all think it'll pull good numbers?

It will probably do the same amount as C2C did (if the promo is good as it was in 2014) but I think a Jan/Feb release is going to be a little messy....I think she will release it next year (2018 I'm in 2017 already :reductive:) or at 2017 Xmas time

GloZell Green
Just now, malazam said:

It will probably do the same amount as C2C did (if the promo is good as it was in 2014) but I think a Jan/Feb release is going to be a little messy....I think she will release it next year or at 2017 Xmas time

:( Lowkey worried about Tony's health tho. I hope he's still around then. But a Christmas release would be ideal for the album IMO.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Gagaloo911

Let's face it, with the numbers it can pull, she NEEDS to do a Xmas album. Hopefully next holiday season in 2017! A full one with her voice would be so heavenly even I would start listening to Xmas music :ladyhaha:

malazam
Just now, GloZell Green said:

:( Lowkey worried about Tony's health tho. I hope he's still around then. But a Christmas release would be ideal for the album IMO.

Same....:ohno:

rezjohnsen

US Top Album Sales #21 Joanne 18,285 (324,855 total)

WW Sales Joanne 45,000 (707,000 total)

Is it legit?

And I wonder It wasnt Love It wasnt Love

ViviLittleM

A mess, so Joanne started on Mediatraffic with pure sales, and now we'll have some difficulties to calculate pure sales lmao.

"The year is coming to an end soon, only two additional weeks... and then we'll make a change in our album chart. Hitherto it was a pure sales chart (physical and digital sales). From next year on we'll add streaming to the physical and digital album sales, similar to almost all other national album charts."

viniferrett
23 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

A mess, so Joanne staterd on Mediatraffic with pure sales, and now we'll have some difficulties to calculate pure sales lmao.

"The year is coming to an end soon, only two additional weeks... and then we'll make a change in our album chart. Hitherto it was a pure sales chart (physical and digital sales). From next year on we'll add streaming to the physical and digital album sales, similar to almost all other national album charts."

mess 

ImpossiblePrincess

MR UK TOP 100 CHART RUN SO FAR..

#48 - OC - #85 - #51 - OC - OC - OC - OC - #60 - #39
This weeks charts are coming in 7 hours

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

Supersonic
25 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

A mess, so Joanne staterd on Mediatraffic with pure sales, and now we'll have some difficulties to calculate pure sales lmao.

Next week: #1 Dangerous Woman, 450,000 units (Greatest gainer)

GagaStan95

MR is stable at #29 on airplay italian chart this week, brr i thought she would have moved higher, i hope for the next week. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived