#9 Switzerland

#14 New Zealand

#41 Canada

#42 United Kingdom

#45 Australia

#53 France

#71 United States

I swear, this is the most confusing era of tracking a single so far :lana:

I can't say that it's flopping, but I can't say that it's becoming big or growing.. It's just... There.. So annoying

HolyDelRey

Million Reasons it's the most promo sensitive track from Gaga, I wouldn't be surprised if the song debuts at top 5 on the BB HOT 100 if she serves a really good vocal performance, the song has so much potential. :giveup:

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

JustAnotherDay

The delusional part of me believes that maybe I Want Your Love will be released as the lead from Chic's album and become a hit for Gaga, even though realistically that will never happen

was NickARTPOP

1 minute ago, NickARTPOP said:

The delusional part of me believes that maybe I Want Your Love will be released as the lead from Chic's album and become a hit for Gaga, even though realistically that will never happen

IWYL is very good

CrownClown
10 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Whoever hears the song falls instantly in love with it!

Edge Of Venus

Radio need to drop MR altogether so that her team will wake up and push the third single NOW. What the hell are they waiting for?

Tellerphone
31 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

well first of all, Madonna is the biggest female artist of all time, if Gaga isn't as big as her it definitely doesn't means she's a flop, second of all, of you want to be accurate you should compare Bedtime Stories with Joanne, they are similarly sized, with Joanne having better (adjusted) album sales and Bedtime Stories having better singles success 

I never called it a flop.

Madonna pissed a lot of people off before Bedtime Stories. The subject matter she dealt with frightened a lot of ppl. With Gaga the GP is simply indifferent.

Joanne is Gagas A Night To Remember. Respectable numbers but no-one but hardcore fans will remember it in the future with no support from radio.

If she's wanting a timeless back catalogue, a la Madonna, it's not looking to good for Gaga in that respect with the way the past couple era's have panned out. She needs radio. 

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived