GAGAISTHEBESTYA
Just now, GAGAISTHEBESTYA said:

I don't speak Frence but i can't if you like.Β 

Actually I can't speak French...

FOLLOW MY TWITTER FOR RADIO UPDATES <3

• Replies 14.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Paris debuting at #7 on the hot 100 yet even PI didnt enter top 10 on first week :neyde:Β 

WildAmerican
3 minutes ago, OBEY said:

Paris debuting at #7 on the hot 100 yet even PI didnt enter top 10 on first week :neyde:Β 

It's such a shame. Paris is literally one of the worst songs I've heard in a while, meanwhile bopsΒ like PI and MR fail miserably....

1 hour ago, OBEY said:

Yes but they released a MV/lyric video with the song no? Apparently chart fans say that had she released the PI mv the week the song was released it could of gone top 10 :(

1 hour ago, NickARTPOP said:

Expect at least two more weeks of charting from Super Bowl effect.

Probably more I hope. Maybe 4 more weeks? (1 or two weeks in the top 40 and then 2 weeks on the lower half).

Β I Β don't think she will ever get a hit unless sheΒ gives up herΒ persistence and follows the trends( which she won't)
But at least her career is not going downhill at this point and we still have plenty projects to look forward to.....so I'm fine with it.:giggle:
(but I need to say those awful low-budget MVs really Β harmedΒ her career and undermined any possibility of getting a hit.)

Sergey Lazarev
33 minutes ago, Americano said:

Mess that we just care about charting now nevermind getting an actual hit :rip:Β 

The all time low standarts.. :giveup:Β I can't believe it too.. :giveup:Β Felt like Britney stans feel after their fave drops lead and then their era ends.. :giveup:Β 

Also:Β 

66(6) :hor:Β [it's a sign]Lady Gaga - Million ReasonsΒ 0.0863 White

Β 

The Only One!

WildAmerican
12 minutes ago, Sergey Lazarev said:

The all time low standarts.. :giveup:Β I can't believe it too.. :giveup:Β Felt like Britney stans feel after their fave drops lead and then their era ends.. :giveup:Β 

At least we're not Britney fans. SP & MM flopped so much harder than PI and MR....

Well Joanne will obviously go Platinum by the end of the year so the era cannot be labeled a flop, with the type of music and promo it was never going to be blockbuster sales.

WildAmerican
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

Well Joanne will obviously go Platinum by the end of the year so the era cannot be labeled a flop, with the type of music and promo it was never going to be blockbuster sales.

that is if the RIAA gets their sh*t together and updates Gaga's certs. ARTPOP has no US cert while C2C does... Hopefully MR goes Gold too.... PI going gold would be great but not likely.

WildAmerican

Speaking of certs, it'd be nice if Just Dance could reach Diamond in a few years. Then she'd have 3, cause PF is Diamond and BR is 11x Platinum

GagaStan95

Good morning

24. Million Reasons (+3) spotify italy

new peak in position

and new peak in streams

almost 47K!Β 

HolyDelRey
1 hour ago, GagaStan95 said:

Good morning

24. Million Reasons (+3) spotify italy

new peak in position

and new peak in streams

almost 47K!Β 

Β 

Banner effect..

The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in..

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived