💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Mariah Carey Was Madonna's Biggest Threat of Her Career?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

Brian Ryan

Not really because Mariah is a R&B artist and when it was popular she had major influence there too. They have two different avenues. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wasn't "We Belong Together" essentially the biggest song of the 00's?

That album is fantastic, by the way. Still waiting on The Emancipation of Gaga...

Mistress Dita

How is the Queen of Pop being compared to a degenerate who is only known for saying the line "I dont know her"

ItsTommyBitch

Threads like this expose just how petty and ridiculous people on this forum can be.

Generic insults discrediting the other artists accomplishment because they aren't your fave.

Grow the hell up :smh: 

Mariah shouldn't be considered a "threat" to her career. There is room for more than 1 successful woman in the Music Industry, though obviously even in 2016 people don't realize that. 

Also, they operated in entirely different fields and even partially different markets. 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

crisTEAne
15 hours ago, jojuun said:

0e9d1cc9f7049f388b62980a8cb27dfd.jpg

how things have changed. :diane:

if you hurt taylor swift, i'll hurt you back

boyerased

I have to say that here in Asia mariah has more remembered songs than madonna. My generation knows Always be my baby, hero which is sung in every contest and WBT. Everyone knows Like a Virgin and bonita but not by heart. Although Mariah will never be as groundbreaking as Madonna is. 

teenagechrist
8 hours ago, Mistress Dita said:

How is the Queen of Pop being compared to a degenerate who is only known for saying the line "I dont know her"

Just because you know her for that because you are ignorant doesn't mean that the whole world knows her for the same thing. She was already iconic before the ''I don't know her'' shade. 

feeling so hot tamale

Madonna released Hung Up in 2005. Mariah released We Belong Together in 2005 too. A long time after their debut they both slayed together.

I see no threat nor competition just GREAT MUSIC.

Mistress Dita
4 hours ago, teenagechrist said:

Just because you know her for that because you are ignorant doesn't mean that the whole world knows her for the same thing. She was already iconic before the ''I don't know her'' shade. 

I was obviously kidding but okay lol

DiscoHeaven23
On 12/23/2016 at 4:14 AM, ItsTommyBitch said:

Threads like this expose just how petty and ridiculous people on this forum can be.

Generic insults discrediting the other artists accomplishment because they aren't your fave.

Grow the hell up :smh: 

Mariah shouldn't be considered a "threat" to her career. There is room for more than 1 successful woman in the Music Industry, though obviously even in 2016 people don't realize that. 

Also, they operated in entirely different fields and even partially different markets. 

ugh go away. Your the one viewing the post this way. That' not why i wrote it

To everyone saying mariah only has one iconic song, please educate yourself , you make yourself look incredibly ignorant and stupid. Mariah has a dozen of iconic songs, if you are too uneducated to list a few of those blame it on yourself not on mariah :oprah:

Archived